• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I bought 2 when I got mine. He made me a stellar deal and the fella I work with at the resto/paint shop was looking for his spouse so I picked up 2. The one he took would have worked for Snow Shovel
    Seems like everything I find (just looking online) that is a youth model also has a super short barrel. I just want a shortened length of pull for my stubby arms with everything else the same. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seems like everything I find (just looking online) that is a youth model also has a super short barrel. I just want a shortened length of pull for my stubby arms with everything else the same. :dunno:

This one has an adjustable stock. My buddy and his wife are short folks with short arms. The stock all the way in was perfect for them both.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    3" high velocity #2/#4 shot.

The only 3" I have are 4, 5rd boxes of Winchester 15 pellet 00 buck @1210fps.

Have a bit of 2 3/4" though...Winchester 9 pellet 00 buck @1325fps and PMC #4 buck @1330fps.

You're welcome to the 3" and some of the other if interested. $5-$6 a box. Need to look up what I have an them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only 3" I have are 4, 5rd boxes of Winchester 15 pellet 00 buck @1210fps.

Have a bit of 2 3/4" though...Winchester 9 pellet 00 buck @1325fps and PMC #4 buck @1330fps.

You're welcome to the 3" and some of the other if interested. $5-$6 a box. Need to look up what I have an them.

Bring it all to the FGE what ever you are willing to sell. I will tell CKW this ones on her.....:lmfao:

No seriously...,. I am interested. Get it too me at the meeting of the miscreants.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have a few 10 gauges, I'll bring one along to the event. Like Everett Hitch in the movie Appaloosa. Looks good with an SAA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom