• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ok I have not seen these. Research coming. Thanks Web. I'm not much of a gearhead. I do know that rough country will never see any of my dimes.

I've got these: https://www.bilstein.com/us/en/prod...02771808285898584&DriveId=7384355516708740713

This was a reasonable option for me, given that I just wanted better ride and to level things out.

Of course with suspensions like most things, you can go as far as your $$$ will take you.

This gives you some idea on how they work/installation: https://productdeskapi.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y323A00.pdf

Again, it's not a complete suspension lift by any means, but seems better than just a leveling block stuffed into the existing suspension. I stayed with my existing coils for now, and everything aligned fine, etc.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Pretty much the reason a truck is nose down when empty. With the load of fire wood we had on mine yesterday she was tail down. It is the way of these things.

RR, on my last truck, I put a 2” leveling kit under the front, but the first time I put a trailer on it, I ended up putting 2” under the back as well. Level works as long as don’t tow anything or load it up.

I don't haul much or often. Sold my boat few years back. No trailer either. I really wasn't thrilled about 3.5". Little legs gotta climb up in. I know exactly this:
    I want it level, and I need new shocks.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Back to work the part time maint. position at the church. They are opening back up and have told the Mayor to basically suck it.
    The building has sat idle and the antique HVAC systems are not wanting to run. I have more work ahead of me.
    Well I'm glad to hear they are standing up for their rights. Good for them. Glad to hear your part time gig is back too. I wish more businesses would stick together and just fully open and tell the man to shove it

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I don't haul much or often. Sold my boat few years back. No trailer either. I really wasn't thrilled about 3.5". Little legs gotta climb up in. I know exactly this:
    I want it level, and I need new shocks.

The Bilstein 5100's or or something like them may be perfect then. They have a product finder on their page.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just how little are your legs? LOL

20a8bcf007b53d8168c0c850b652cba53c3275da.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Very much agree. I had a friend lose his wife to a drunk driver just after she gave birth. POS already had several DUI's on his record.

Small town people talk a lot and, the rumor mill has stated, the driver was a similar POS...who knows...

My IT guy's ex-wive and younger daughter are my neighbors. Tragic.

I am hoping the daughter gets a HUGE settlement from the POS though he probably doesn't have anything. I don't know him.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I’m a bad one to ask since this is my first Civ game, but I do like it so far!
    Oh dear, you're in trouble. Everyone say goodbye to SS. Just remember: code red and teddy grahams are not friends.

I never did win a game with a cultural victory. Domination or maybe technology. Mostly barbarian takeovers and absorption of strategic cities.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Oh dear, you're in trouble. Everyone say goodbye to SS. Just remember: code red and teddy grahams are not friends.

I never did win a game with a cultural victory. Domination or maybe technology. Mostly barbarian takeovers and absorption of strategic cities.

I think I wish I was cool enough to know what the heck y’all talking about. Not sure though.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Small town people talk a lot and, the rumor mill has stated, the driver was a similar POS...who knows...

My IT guy's ex-wive and younger daughter are my neighbors. Tragic.

I am hoping the daughter gets a HUGE settlement from the POS though he probably doesn't have anything. I don't know him.

Wish them well. My buddy had nothing but pain and grief over the whole issue. Was ~20 years ago, but I can tell it still bothers him.

"Just a few more turns".....

Age of Empires is similar, but with a more combat focused objective. I always liked Civ more.
    e5e942634036ef58706d0295d9373e5b.jpg

Yeah, I was never an RTS guy, but it's very similar with RPG's, which I am into.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I got my new holster ordered. I went with shark skin on this one. When it finally comes in I'll get some pics of it and post them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom