Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Guys, I've been killing 1-2 crickets daily in my house. How do I get rid of these things? I sprayed some Ortho Home Defense in the kitchen and around the doors, but it doesn't seem to have done much. I hate bugs so much. :xmad: Anyone want to come smoosh them for me? You can stay on the futon and eat my snacks! :laugh:
    Let's hear more details on these snacks and futon ..
    You have peaked my interest

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Guys, I've been killing 1-2 crickets daily in my house. How do I get rid of these things? I sprayed some Ortho Home Defense in the kitchen and around the doors, but it doesn't seem to have done much. I hate bugs so much. :xmad: Anyone want to come smoosh them for me? You can stay on the futon and eat my snacks! :laugh:

I usually buy them for fishing, maybe collect them and sell them :)

Around my home mice, spider's, crickets, pretty much anything that moves is ate by my flat coated retriever. She doesn't mess with them stink bugs that look like lady bugs. IIRC They are the Asian lady Beatles. I fight them every fall. Thousands try to get in and hundreds succeed.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    This was a Side Charger upper. I stripped it down and used the matched set from Standard and man this thing is fit up nicely.

The side charger is in a box waiting on a few more [arts/pieces to become a real live gun again...:):

DKUiT6E.jpg

She's a beaut' Clark....

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’m loving the new AR CM. I really need to look into the 1911 grip modules. Those are way cool.

We woke up to a desk Keurig this morning. It’s not a direct problem of mine since I’ve been using a Bunn for about 10 years and it is still running like a Swiss watch. The wife without her foo foo coffee though, that’s where it becomes an issue. She’s now drinking my coffee and telling me that it’s too strong for her. I need to get her another damned machine before she tries to make a 10 cup pot of coffee with only 2 scoops of grounds or something similarly heinous.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I’m loving the new AR CM. I really need to look into the 1911 grip modules. Those are way cool.

We woke up to a desk Keurig this morning. It’s not a direct problem of mine since I’ve been using a Bunn for about 10 years and it is still running like a Swiss watch. The wife without her foo foo coffee though, that’s where it becomes an issue. She’s now drinking my coffee and telling me that it’s too strong for her. I need to get her another damned machine before she tries to make a 10 cup pot of coffee with only 2 scoops of grounds or something similarly heinous.

Tell her we don't drink this stuff just for the taste man.....:):

Or don't.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The 1911 grip on these pieces is very comfy and I am at home with it. Even CKW likes it over what is the as built grips.
    Especially with the finger grip enhancements.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

That's the beauty of a Keurig, it's easy to change the coffee cup to cup. Most doesn't taste that great through it, but at least it's fast... :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Bonide Termite and Carpenter Ant killer, mix and spray along baseboards, in corners, etc. Kills everything, but is permethryn based and toxic to cats. Find something carbamate based if you have cats.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good morning.
    China boned this country and the world. I'm trying to not buy Chinese crap.
    We have most people in the gun community who agree with this and yet people are still banging down the doors to buy made in China holosun products.
    I just dont get it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For my part I had no idea they were a Chinese company until you mentioned it recently. Already have two of their red dots and likely won't buy any more knowing they're Chinese.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom