Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Seeing more and more businesses closing their doors and laying people off because of this insane overreaction to the rona. It's sad.
    We need to get past this bs.

Seems to be less dramatic in and around the Fort - not that there hasn't been unnecessary pain and closures - but, what has happened in New York has been devastating. Chopped me off at the knees. All for what????

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yeah, we are seeing a lot of people going through hardships, businesses closing, and you're exactly right - for what? This year has changed lives forever. Things will not go back to the way it used to be, but I'm curious what the new normal will be on the other side of this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seems to be less dramatic in and around the Fort - not that there hasn't been unnecessary pain and closures - but, what has happened in New York has been devastating. Chopped me off at the knees. All for what????
    Yep all for nothing.
    Its criminal.
    Just heard from one of my doctors that a large medical supply company put west is closing down next week. No notice
    We've essentially killed many many jobs in the medical industry including hospitals.
    Iff this Corona was real, we would never see hospitals and supply companies shutting down.
    Fake corona virus.
    Not fake.but badly badly inflated

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yep all for nothing.
    Its criminal.
    Just heard from one of my doctors that a large medical supply company put west is closing down next week. No notice
    We've essentially killed many many jobs in the medical industry including hospitals.
    Iff this Corona was real, we would never see hospitals and supply companies shutting down.
    Fake corona virus.

As Ruger quoted (in another context); Balance.

We lost all sense of balance. We can debate the reasons, the politics, the facts and the fears but the bottom line is the response was out of balance and that will have a severe price.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

We lost all sense of balance. We can debate the reasons, the politics, the facts and the fears but the bottom line is the response was out of balance and that will have a severe price.
    I’ll drink to that! :cheers:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

He was quoting you! LOL
    ...but seriously, balance!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    By this coffee math, I don't actually need any coffee. :scratch:
    As stated, there are exemptions. Most notably it's use as a natural energy-core fuel to combat any unwanted pandas. It also helps with neices/nephews, and unruly neighborhood children.

Iced coffee, pumpkin spice, and mochiattalattecrap cancel any beneficial effect of said life-juice. You need it just as much as it needs you to drink it.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Speaking of drinking... I picked up some beer at the end of last week. I got Budweiser 55, in the silver can. I thought "It's new, seems special, could be good!" I took a drink of it and thought "Where is the taste of beer?" then I thought "What is this 55 about?" and looked and it is 55 calories! Ugh! It makes Coors Light seem like a stout! So now I've got a bunch of that to go through.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Speaking of drinking... I picked up some beer at the end of last week. I got Budweiser 55, in the silver can. I thought "It's new, seems special, could be good!" I took a drink of it and thought "Where is the taste of beer?" then I thought "What is this 55 about?" and looked and it is 55 calories! Ugh! It makes Coors Light seem like a stout! So now I've got a bunch of that to go through.
    Do you have a fish tank?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Just for the Govt to show us little peons that they could do it and there was nothing we could do about it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep all for nothing.
    Its criminal.
    Fake corona virus.

This blip in the big picture was sieved upon and inflated to put a damper on us. Herd us into groups and drive wedges between us. All for the sack of those who consider themselves our betters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom