• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Tragedy has befallen the mcapo household.

The pot for the coffee maker has broken before fulfilling its required duties of the day....Thanks goodness a gas station isn’t far away.
    Keep us updated! You have my number, call me if you need to!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We need ​Proof of Life !
    bfb69d68323ef6e05d9b0edbc020dfee.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

I so enjoyed being woke up at 5:30 this morning by a heavy fog alert from the weather app on my phone. Thought I had all of those turned off.

Headed out to ride a couple of miles to loosen up my legs after last nights 7 miles.

Sorry about the coffee pot mcapo, although as a non coffee drinker it's a bit hard to emphasize with you addicts...lol

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    although as a non coffee drinker it's a bit hard to emphasize with you addicts...lol

1 cup per child each day is recommended dosing for a functional dad. At least that's how I stay alive(ish).

I never liked it until 2nd day in OB ward with turkey #1. Was sent down for breakfast by new mom-boss at like 0430. The hallway wall very literally guided me to the break area/buffet. Hadn't slept in 2 days. I smelled fresh brew and decided I needed it to stay afloat. I have since made it 2nd act of each waking day, followed only by porcelain release.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    1 cup per child each day is recommended dosing for a functional dad. At least that's how I stay alive(ish).

I never liked it until 2nd day in OB ward with turkey #1. Was sent down for breakfast by new mom-boss at like 0430. The hallway wall very literally guided me to the break area/buffet. Hadn't slept in 2 days. I smelled fresh brew and decided I needed it to stay afloat. I have since made it 2nd act of each waking day, followed only by porcelain release.
    Your story is one of tenacity and prevailing! Very inspiring and makes me want to get another cup of coffee!

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County

By this coffee math, I don't actually need any coffee. :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom