• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Evening all! We just got our little ones down too. Hopefully they will not get up til morning. I got a little bit done today as well as a little wagon walk with a tricycle in the lead. :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Maybe I can wrangle an invitation from a HHRP range member, so that I can get the new beast sighted in ??? ...

I would feel privileged to get you out to HHRP before the FGE. This week's forecast is a little toasty but the following week should cool off. Look for a day that works for you and let me know. Monday 31st looks good but I'm open all week.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I would feel privileged to get you out to HHRP before the FGE. This week's forecast is a little toasty but the following week should cool off. Look for a day that works for you and let me know. Monday 31st looks good but I'm open all week.

You retired guys have all the fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    You retired guys have all the fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I haven't fired a shot in anger in weeks
    c46c0017b71987e9f3db09ad3f1c3286.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    FGE is definitely coming. You should have your **** together before arriving. We love you but sighting in while everyone else is waiting to shoot is bad form. Now if the rifle got whacked on the way over, we'll understand. And if you'd like to take a few minutes in the morning while we are hammering the short range and pull a Reed and disappear to the long range, this is acceptable.

And yes, this means you are on the list.

wOOt ....but you made me feel badly about myself. :(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Thanks !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    wOOt ....but you made me feel badly about myself. :(

Ha. No he did not.....:):

The thing about these get togethers is we need to have our gear on point. There is only so much time available at the line on the long range.
    I need to get down with you and gmcttr to dial in one of the new AR's I just assembled.

And why in the heck am I up at this hour. Again.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Ha. No he did not.....:):

The thing about these get togethers is we need to have our gear on point. There is only so much time available at the line on the long range.
    I need to get down with you and gmcttr to dial in one of the new AR's I just assembled.

And why in the heck am I up at this hour. Again.

For a thousand Alex.... You ran out of good booze and the water is cold in the Intex?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Morning all :coffee:
    CM you haven't slept well for the last few nights and you have been consuming a few adult beverages which you don't normally do so maybe that has something to do with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When I go too long without sleeping well, I take a half of a low dose muscle relaxant that I have been prescribed (flexeril) and it makes me sleep deeply and usually longer than normal. I took one Saturday night and slept 9 hours, waking once for a short time. I never sleep that well, so it's a nice way to occasionally get a better night sleep. I think they come in a 5mg and 10mg and I take half of a 5mg. Anything more and I sleep for 12 hours and am groggy the next day, but by taking half I feel relatively refreshed the next day (at least after the second cup of joe)... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom