• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I agree with the Bandit, 88' .....keeps the classic M60, and find her something else.
    It sounds to me that she's looking to solve a hardware problem, when she probably doesn't have a hardware problem.

Agreed with MM and mcapo. I'd save the classic and see if she wants to work on another solution. On a classic gun, I'd go with the caretaker responsibilities, since she already has something.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Finally bought the elusive GLOCK 43X.
    I had already bought the aftermarket shield 15 round metal mags for it. So now I get to use them :):
    Same size pistol as my glock 19 but thinner.
    Longer grip than my regular 43. Which is nice. I went shooting with NHT3 on the forums and shot the rental 43x. It was a laser for me so I've been on the hunt.
    The other plus, my $1100 rmr equipped G43 slide fits right on the 43X. Only the grip is different, not slides.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Going to work on splitting more wood today, it's supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll cast bullets then.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I agree with the Bandit, 88' .....keeps the classic M60, and find her something else.
    It sounds to me that she's looking to solve a hardware problem, when she probably doesn't have a hardware problem.
    I think that you and the bandit are right. Maybe I'll just lend her a different gun to get her out of the .380 for now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I just finished a little project. Installed new front door weather stripping on my 97 Chevy Blazer. My thumbs are a little sore from working the stripping into place and keeping it tight in the corners. The old stripping lost its ability to seal and allowed noisy air leaks & rain to come in. The new stripping made a big difference on the road test with a much quieter ride. It passed a water test but I am ready for the next rain to drive in. Next up is painting the storage barn!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Bought a surplus Carcano TS for a little bit of nothing. Was suppose to here Wednesday, then today, now Monday.

I would rather the shipper (its not just the usps anymore) state an honest range of delivery up front than a false specific date and time.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Bought a surplus Carcano TS for a little bit of nothing. Was suppose to here Wednesday, then today, now Monday.

I would rather the shipper (its not just the usps anymore) state an honest range of delivery up front than a false specific date and time.
    That's frustrating. I agree, let me know that it's going to take a couple of weeks.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Apparently I'm getting too old and weak to move my "portable" shooting bench around so I decided to rebuild it with a lighter table top. Changed from a 1.75" solid core door top to one made with 3/4" plywood reinforced with poplar on the bottom. Dropped the weight by 28 lbs and kept the steadiness of the original.

Finished it this morning.

IVCqvt8.jpg

ZfkqGiY.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom