The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Made up some 32 WS today and took ET's rifle out to test them. The RCBS cast bullets performed very well on the 100 yard plate shooting offhand.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks BA.

This process makes me want to roll out to a low class breast bar. Give all my singles to the girls right away so they leave me alone. Get a corner table. Listen to that terrible music and drink crappy warm draft beer.

Say when and where. ;) I'm thoroughly qualified in those types of operations.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA do you have a blood glucose meter?
    Asking because if you dont I have a pretty nice one and ive got a pretty good extra stock of test strips for it and lancets with your name on it.

CM I hope they get it all sorted out quickly for CKW. Nothing like hurry up and wait. Soo frustrating

No. They haven't said I needed one so I am hoping to avoid it. Thanks very much for the offer.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Last night was rough. Both kids not feeling well. I was holding the smallest one and woke up at 3AM. He was then moved to our bed and that's when it really got rough. My wife is on the very edge of one side and I'm on the very edge of the other side and in the middle is our son, rolling, twisting, and talking. About 5AM he was starting to settle down when our daughter cried out. I went up there and she was too hot so I took her covers off. I get back to bed and around 6 she cries out again, too cold this time. I then tell her if she gets too hot again just remove the covers herself. As I was crawling back onto my edge of the bed again I think about how I need to get up soon. After my alarm went off I had to just close my eyes some more because everyone was sleeping and it was quiet everywhere. Of course when I go to get ready for work everyone is in tears and exhausted.

Mothers,
    The unsung hero.

Fathers,
    The hero unseen.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My grandson brings home his report card today. Math, Science and English grades only. Other classes (i.e. art, music, pe) are no longer graded.

Good grief...

Hmmm ..... interesting. I guess it's the way that the earth turns, these days. :ugh:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom