The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Probably the best deal right now is the Holosun 507C. It's also the most popular. You can use the dot only, the circle only, or both. Brownell's and Palmetto are selling them both for $229, which is the cheapest you'll see them, because they're normally $299 when not on sale. Brownells is the probably cheaper if you can dig up some old coupon codes to get $10 or 10% off.

https://www.brownells.com/manufacturers/holosun/index.htm

https://palmettostatearmory.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Holosun&manufacturer=Holosun

Yup, those are the prices that will let me put another reflex sight on a pistol. Still up in the air as to which one. The G23 would be the logical choice but a Phantom or SP01 would be more fun.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Excellent info, as I am shopping for one now. Leaning real hard on the 507c. Soon as I order it, the slide is off to AllenM for cutout. Plan on using it on a G22 range toy, and maybe a Tac14 for HD.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need a second cup.

The pup got snipped yesterday and he’s feeling it this morning. When I opened the crate that he sleeps in, he just crawled from the crate over and curled up under the bed. He’s feeling good enough to shred some Christmas wrapping paper that the wife put under there though, so he’s not too bad.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Carlos, you know your optics. :thumbsup:
    Appreciate that, but in actuality I just research/analyze the hell out of stuff that interests me. I let people with more money and time do all the R&D work. Then I study what they have to say, see what other people are saying, then decide if i want to give something a shot or not.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Appreciate that, but in actuality I just research/analyze the hell out of stuff that interests me. I let people with more money and time do all the R&D work. Then I study what they have to say, see what other people are saying, then decide if i want to give something a shot or not.

You are selling yourself short. Collecting data, analyzing it and making sense of it for others is a solid skill and is appreciated here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom