The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    He did stop short of asking for your SSN, passport and a night with your wife. By just a bit though...

I'm willing to part with one of those items for a Dan Wesson.

True story...recently one of our lawyers fell down a set of stairs and broke BOTH ankles. To add insult to injury, they owned the stairs leaving no one to sue. :-)

Surely the makers of his shoes, or the person who installed the stairs, or the maker of the phone he was staring at while walking on the stairs was responsible...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Dug our 3 remaining Mosins out tonight with my youngest here. He’s a big fan of mil-surp and we are thinking that we need a Mosin focused range trip. There needs to be some snow though. I think that the last time I shot my M91/30 was at Snowmageddon. Mosins are better with heavy snow.

I’m thinking of giving him my M38. He likes old stuff and if I keep it, I’m likely to sell it in a fit of idiocy. My oldest has a Westinghouse M91, I have the Finn capture M91/30 and he would have the M38. Seems like a nice idea right now.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Man some people just kill me.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-wesson-valor-10mm-sw1911-e-series-45acp.html

Wants to take a picture of driver's license and the "carry permit"??? :n00b:

Hell to the no. Nope. Not gonna happen. People like this are the ones that are okay with private individuals running background checks on each other. Kiss my fat white booty.

I think it would be hilarious to have him "ship" to my favorite FFL. Heck I would probably pick one in Mooresville, just to really amuse me. If asked why, I would point out I don't know his security controls on PII.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Dug our 3 remaining Mosins out tonight with my youngest here. He’s a big fan of mil-surp and we are thinking that we need a Mosin focused range trip. There needs to be some snow though. I think that the last time I shot my M91/30 was at Snowmageddon. Mosins are better with heavy snow.

I’m thinking of giving him my M38. He likes old stuff and if I keep it, I’m likely to sell it in a fit of idiocy. My oldest has a Westinghouse M91, I have the Finn capture M91/30 and he would have the M38. Seems like a nice idea right now.

Keeping posting things like that and people are going to start asking if your looking to adopt. Lol

That is a super thing you are doing for your boy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom