The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We have woods internet here, faster and more reliable than telegraph or smoke signals, but not by much.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That's what you guys always say....:D
    Because it’s true. An internet provider, provides you with an internet connection only. If you have 15 devices connected, and device number 4 isn’t working right, that’s on the device, not the provider. The connection is still in place, you have 14 other devices that prove this.

People have more technology than they understand.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Because it’s true. An internet provider, provides you with an internet connection only. If you have 15 devices connected, and device number 4 isn’t working right, that’s on the device, not the provider. The connection is still in place, you have 14 other devices that prove this.

People have more technology than they understand.

I am going to copy and paste that to my wife. She like to complain that her phone or laptop is slow on the wifi. Well, yea, we are streaming three TVs, the grandson is probably on Fortnite, my office is online and 2-4 phones are connected.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Does that to me several times a day as well. Takes forever to load a new page while I can load any other web page as normal.

Yep. Or when i post or edit a post and submit it takes forever to post it

I've had all of these things happen as well. I do believe that Mr. Mouse may have said these things would be fixed at some point.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've had all of these things happen as well. I do believe that Mr. Mouse may have said these things would be fixed at some point.
    Ok cool. As long as they are aware. I hate complaining because its an awesome site and im proud to be a member. Id still be here regardless. Just frustrates me the way my mind works because i ppst and then edit my posts often because other things pop into my head I want to add lol

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If any of you gangsters have a hankering for a bone stock 75 pre-B please let me know. The Beast and #6 more than fill my pre-B needs. It is in pretty good condition for a surplus. A long way from drug down a gravel road behind a pickup truck like many of mine have been. Three bills and it's all yours. I'm in Monticello or Lafayette but the pantsless highway is still a viable option. A new year spells project gun, eh?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I am going to copy and paste that to my wife. She like to complain that her phone or laptop is slow on the wifi. Well, yea, we are streaming three TVs, the grandson is probably on Fortnite, my office is online and 2-4 phones are connected.
    That’s where it gets complicated. Wifi is nothing more than a radio transmitter inside the modem. Most newer units will have two. One is 2.4GHZ, the other is 5ghz. Connecting via a lan cable will always be faster than using wifi. A wired connection can send and receive at the same time. WiFi generally does not.
    Something else to keep in mind, is older devices that get passed down to kids. The older devices weren’t capable of the speeds of the current devices. Wifi will generally not work any faster than the slowest device connected to it, so when you give your kids or grandkids a 10 year old tablet or phone to play with, you sabotage your own network.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If any of you gangsters have a hankering for a bone stock 75 pre-B please let me know. The Beast and #6 more than fill my pre-B needs. It is in pretty good condition for a surplus. A long way from drug down a gravel road behind a pickup truck like many of mine have been. Three bills and it's all yours. I'm in Monticello or Lafayette but the pantsless highway is still a viable option. A new year spells project gun, eh?

Oh man, BA, this gangster just became satiated with his first pre-B, thanks to 0830.
    They're a fine piece of hardware, and someone should jump on yours pronto ! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom