The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My wifi wouldn't connect on my work laptop this morning until I reset the modem/router. My personal laptop right next to it was connected and worked fine. Guess the router wasn't taking new connections or something weird. Reminds me I need to call ATT to see if I can get a new modem/router as this one sucks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    thats not an issue with your WIFi. Reboot your laptop, then log back into the wifi.

I have. I think the site has me locked out on that IP address. Had issues getting into some areas to Admin last night and failed multiple times to access. Then no more Ingo.

But I have had issues with the U-Verse. I can not watch a rented movie. It just will not stream. Had multiple visits from techs. Nice people. Just not fixed it.
    I am tired of going through an hour talking to some barely English speaking Haji to get with someone to get a service visit. I have given up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I got to completely ditch ATT for internet and TV. They didnt have service in my new area and I wasnt under contract anymore anyways. Oh also got to ditch them for our security system.
    ATT sucks, i was happy.
    Well their security company sucks and their fiber internet sucks

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have. I think the site has me locked out on that IP address. Had issues getting into some areas to Admin last night and failed multiple times to access. Then no more Ingo.

But I have had issues with the U-Verse. I can not watch a rented movie. It just will not stream. Had multiple visits from techs. Nice people. Just not fixed it.
    I am tired of going through an hour talking to some barely English speaking Haji to get with someone to get a service visit. I have given up.
    Its the NSA :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got to completely ditch ATT for internet and TV. They didnt have service in my new area and I wasnt under contract anymore anyways. Oh also got to ditch them for our security system.
    ATT sucks, i was happy

If the service works I am good with it. Really.
    This new 5G install has never actually worked as it is supposed too.
    Great pic on the TV.
    Wifi is usually a rocket.
    Wifi will support 5 devices with relative ease as it does this a lot here with the terrorists and CKW/myself all logged on. It does slow just a tad but MEH.
    I just cannot rent and view a movie. Pi$$es me off. Been that way since day 1.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I had nothing but trouble with ours at the last place. Paid for the top services always and had people come out. It would work for a while and then crap the bed. Modems always stop working too or something else. Just a hassle.
    I have fiber here with a new company and its great now that they have my modem "tuned" as they called it. Ive got a 5g channel for things like tv's, phones, tablets, laptop, and important things to connect to that need the speed. And a 2g i think it is that things like cameras and thermostat and doorlocks, lights and stuff hooks too.
    No issues. Knock on wood.
    Now yeah im paying for upgraded speed but i probably went alittle higher than I even needed to they said but i dont care. Id rather be safe than have a movie poop out on me or something and **** me off

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom