The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I’m not a big tv watcher. I’ll bet I have watched 6 episodes today. I have always said writing in Hollywood died about twenty years ago when they all went on strike. That strike, and the lack of writers brought us reality tv and remakes of comic books. AKA, the death of Hollywood. This show is better than any James Bond film ever made. Two thumbs up, and James Spader is probably the best actor ever.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m not a big tv watcher. I’ll bet I have watched 6 episodes today. I have always said writing in Hollywood died about twenty years ago when they all went on strike. That strike, and the lack of writers brought us reality tv and remakes of comic books. AKA, the death of Hollywood. This show is better than any James Bond film ever made. Two thumbs up, and James Spader is probably the best actor ever.

This is very accurate.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    :+1:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So. I was going to drill out an old stripped screw on a 243 but everyone is going to bed. I could:

A) Move forward drilling the screw out.

B) sit on couch and watch Blacklist with a glass of 15 yr old Knob Creek.

Thoughts? Options?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Not as great as MM's pictures, but I put almost zero effort into this tonight.

4RyoAeX.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got a box from Larue today with 6 trigger packs inside. 1 of those is going to WT but the other 5 will outfit most of my ARs. 3 have been installed already and are waiting on their first range trip for testing. I’m liking what I’m feeling and can’t wait to play with these puppies. Oddly, second time today that I’ve uttered that same line. Out of discretion, I won’t say who I was talking to or what she wasn’t wearing. But, I digress...

The triggers I ordered are the straight bow 2 stage. I might have to run out tomorrow if I can find time away from changing oil in the truck and installing the dash cam in the Suby
    :naughty:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m pretty happy with the current AR lineup. Nothing over the top in quality but a bunch of fun shooters ranging from a 8.5 inch 300BO to an old Colt SP1 sporting an original Colt 4x carry handle optic (thanks to gmcttr). I just need to run them enough now to be worthy of owning them.

Can’t wait to hear how you like running the AR pistol Turbo. I’m quickly becoming a fan of mine. AR pistols are a hoot at 10 yards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom