Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's hit the freezing mark, and I'm still at the campfire ..... but my eyes are getting droopy.
    Time to head to my bunk. You gangsters try to be good, ya hear ! :D

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I always got across the back of the legs.....I especially got it when my mom went to hit me for something I did at the dinner table and I stuck my fork out and she stabbed her self in the hand. Payback was something I have never forgotten..

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Glad to hear there's been improvement, WT. I've been so sick on the truck that after I puked outside down the side of the truck, I went in the rest area and shat myself while I knelt to vomit. Threw the pants away and cleaned myself up best I could and wore my t-shirt like a dress back to the truck. Lends new meaning to the pantsless highway.

Was a miserable night.

I've been that sick before, but thankfully this time was all vomit. Odd to be thankful, but there it is.

Get well quickly wt...it may lead to a more pleasant topic of discussion in here.:laugh:

I'm feeling better today, especially if it steers us clear of last night's topics... :):

CZ.

Apologies to all for the tangent, on which WT caused me to go.:):

Yep, I made you do it... ;)

I hear snowflakes complaining about enhanced interogation. Im like, **** they have it better than my childhood :):

Yeah, switches from Mom and the belt from Dad. These little snowflakes would need therapy. Oddly enough, it was growing up knowing there were those consequences that helped me to grow into someone who knew to follow the rules (well, mostly). I fear for our society without that.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm glad you are feeling better WT.

My mother and father both used a wooden spoon. Dad broke one on my butt once or twice. At the time I was growing up you would get it from Mom, and then again when Dad got home.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all...from another of the boomer generation. Too bad we didn't know what abuse was as children. We could have sued our parents.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Back to Cz, I finally got to shoot this suppressed and it was pretty fun. I don’t think I had any crap blow back in my face. It wasn’t as quiet as my mkIv, but I don’t know that it is hearing safe.

Unfortunately my scorpion carbine was launching 147s too fast most of the time.

477E9FA4-4E6F-4CA6-860B-74D8B8190EA5.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom