• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    That sbs though :drool: if I hadn't promised...
    And range day today was bad. I can't wait to get away from p.b. 110 rounds through the f1... It does not like independence xm1931... wouldn't pick up the next round 30-40% of the time. It did love the hornady black 77gr. The rifle is sweet, when it runs.. I'm thinking check alignment of the gas block, if its it's good, I will see if an adjustable gas block can help. I tried 3 different buffer springs, and 2 similar buffers. I have the combo that doesn't suck as bad Installed..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That sbs though :drool: if I hadn't promised...
    And range day today was bad. I can't wait to get away from p.b. 110 rounds through the f1... It does not like independence xm1931... wouldn't pick up the next round 30-40% of the time. It did love the hornady black 77gr. The rifle is sweet, when it runs.. I'm thinking check alignment of the gas block, if its it's good, I will see if an adjustable gas block can help. I tried 3 different buffer springs, and 2 similar buffers. I have the combo that doesn't suck as bad Installed..

Have you swapped out the BCG yet.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1.)No holster necessary for FNS.
    2.)Put the gun in a case or a gun rug.
    3.)bring some extra mags set them on the table/barrel in front of you.
    4.)Have fun

5.) it's really that easy, don't complicate this. You are a poor old schoolteacher. Don't spend money on things that aren't necessary.

A. What? :scratch: Don't complicate it? :dunno: That's what I do: overthink everything! :lmfao:
    B. Thanks! I am looking forward to it this summer, or even Spring Break (last week March/first week April) if they have one going on.
    C. I'll have to check their calender.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom