Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ive been to some of the "classics" live, (the ones that didn't OD), and let me just say, those must have been some good times. Very few, VERY FEW, true musical geniuses exist in our modern world. The deugs must have been better back then

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Earlier this week we were driving home when my wife says that Rob Thomas is coming in concert this summer to Indy. Right around our anniversary. She'd like to go. I silently undid my seatbelt and reached for the truck door handle. A quick open, dive, roll, and run and I figure I'm free and no concert. Then I see the kids sleeping in the back seat, and fasten then seatbelt and abandon hope.

Now I'm eyeballing the barn roof, trying to decide if when the time comes if it is high enough for a fall to do injury without requiring a stay in the hospital.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Earlier this week we were driving home when my wife says that Rob Thomas is coming in concert this summer to Indy. Right around our anniversary. She'd like to go. I silently undid my seatbelt and reached for the truck door handle. A quick open, dive, roll, and run and I figure I'm free and no concert. Then I see the kids sleeping in the back seat, and fasten then seatbelt and abandon hope.

Now I'm eyeballing the barn roof, trying to decide if when the time comes if it is high enough for a fall to do injury without requiring a stay in the hospital.
    :):

Could have been worse .... backstreets back ALRIGHT!!!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When we were first married, my wife drug me to a couple of ‘New Kids’ concerts. I have no idea what they sound like though, as all I could hear was a high pitched screaming that probably did more hearing damage than all of the jet engines combined.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Hey, I think Dave Matthews is coming this year, as long as the EPA doesn't impound his bus.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ive been to some of the "classics" live, (the ones that didn't OD), and let me just say, those must have been some good times. Very few, VERY FEW, true musical geniuses exist in our modern world. The deugs must have been better back then

At one time, Sandoz Laboratories actually made LSD for clinical trials. Now days, who knows what they put in all of the mind-altering drugs. Not that I'm tempted, but I'd NEVER try any of the stuff that's out there today.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Hey, I think Dave Matthews is coming this year, as long as the EPA doesn't impound his bus.

Awesome! I can’t wait to not go to that one.

I have taken her to a few concerts, when she didn’t buy it when I told her she would have more fun if it was a girls night with her friends. She caught me taking my iPod so I could listen to my music at her concert.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom