Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I’ve been very fortunate on my AR’s, all are builds except one. My Noveske is my go to war AR, my Mk.12 mod 0 build is for long range. The others are a DD and BCM upper builds. I have one more INGO lower that I plan on building a pistol with....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve been very fortunate on my AR’s, all are builds except one. My Noveske is my go to war AR, my Mk.12 mod 0 build is for long range. The others are a DD and BCM upper builds. I have one more INGO lower that I plan on building a pistol with....

Most cool.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    BIL got a new Ninja when they 1st hit the streets. Light to light not a killer. But up top.........:runaway:

My 3rd bike was a new 900 Ninja. Long bike compared to today's. When you set up your line into the corner you needed to be sure because once you were in, it didn't like to change..

Rode with a guy who had one of those 650 Yamaha Turbos that would take it in a roll on. Last I checked coupla years ago he still had that bike.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all.... :coffee:

Evening all I feel like I should buy something but just don't have the funds yet. Well that and I'm kinda waiting on the release of the P10s.

I'm really wanting to run one of the gen 2 P10's. I'm thinking I might want an OR version... :nailbite:

I just saw that ClassicFirearms.com has Phantoms for $425 right now. The new P10F is $439.

I'm tempted by that price!

Just picked this up today
    94af1d35b5679999a8bdc02f00634efd.jpg

It’s a S&W Model 10-10. I put a spare set of stocks from my old 586 on as the ones that came with it were beat up and tiny.

Wow 88, that looks very nice! :yesway:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Years ago, when I bought my first 586, my sister declared it to be the ‘gunniest’ gun I owned. There is something about a wheel gun that just feels right.

1. Welcome to my world, or it used to be when younger (20s, early 30s). :)
    2. Although, I have many more semi-autos now, in "regular" calibers and in my .22LRs (which surprises me) due to my early life of love-all-things-revolver. :dunno:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hence, why I posted the link.

1. Saw the best comparison between the CZ P-07 and 75 Phantom last evening in an online vid.
    2. The guy went into it thinking the 07 would be "his" winner, but the Phantom edged it out in the end.
    3. For whatever reason, he admitted it took less work to get more rounds in tighter groups with the Phantom (less outliers/fliers) than with the 07, even though he shot well with both.
    4. A perfect vid for someone like myself that loves to do that w/o benefit of all the experience and knowledge that this guy had: very enjoyable!
    5. If I found more vids like that, I would not have to try out so many guns but benefit from other's doing it.
    6. There is someone here that I've learned to ask about a gun before I buy and just follow his advice (when I don't want to bother others): sometimes buying, but mostly not. There are 5 people total that I will run a question about a gun by them to clarify input about a certain gun (did it just last week about a Springfield that sounded really good).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Range trips with something new to try. I only shoot at AB, so it's always just punching holes in paper. Something new can add a little excitement.

I'm looking forward to the weather warming up so I can get out to MCF&G and make use of the bays. I need to work on drawing from the holster and transitioning between targets way more often than I do.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm looking forward to the weather warming up so I can get out to MCF&G and make use of the bays. I need to work on drawing from the holster and transitioning between targets way more often than I do.
    Speaking of training, I plan on attending a PCC training class on March 9th. I bought that Palmetto AR9 just for that reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom