Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning WTB, BA, ChrisK, TT, KJQ and hps.

Slept in this morning. Time for some eggs, sausage and bacon. But most importantly :coffee:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    One of these days I'm gonna use my alternate name at a Restaurant or something. Could you imagine hearing a hostess say " Spicyweiner, table of 3" out loud?? I would just about die, because my wife would throat punch me so hard.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    One of these days I'm gonna use my alternate name at a Restaurant or something. Could you imagine hearing a hostess say " Spicyweiner, table of 3" out loud?? I would just about die, because my wife would throat punch me so hard.
    Please have someone record that. Not you. My stomach might do flips when you get proned out.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Amazon.....it is on the way.

I'd examine it closely when it comes in. I've stayed away from buying lights and some other electronic items like that on Amazon as they have a real problem with counterfeits.

As I understand it, Amazon commingles inventory (it is a service Amazon offers, and a choice that sellers can make, I believe) and even if the one you buy is shipped and sold by Amazon, you could get one that was provided by another seller and they very well could have provided counterfeit items. Search for "Amazon commingle" and you will find alot of info on it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I like to use Donner party, especially if I am eating alone... "Donner, Party of 1".

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Taxes this year has put a big damper on any gun related purchases so far this year. We are getting ready to head to East Tennessee on the 23rd of this month with the camper so that will cost a little coin. It’s hard to act like an adult sometimes...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Taxes this year has put a big damper on any gun related purchases so far this year. We are getting ready to head to East Tennessee on the 23rd of this month with the camper so that will cost a little coin. It’s hard to act like an adult sometimes...
    That sounds like a fun trip. I hope you guys have a great time.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

I am still putting off doing mine. Need to just get it over with, but I know they will be ugly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom