• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I purchased that 97 that was on consignment at Beechgrove firearms yesterday. It came with 2 mags however 1 of the mags isn’t for a 97. Ran 100 rds through it with no issues! I’m gonna buy 3 more mags, waiting ona buddy who’s trying to get me a deal.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I purchased that 97 that was on consignment at Beechgrove firearms yesterday. It came with 2 mags however 1 of the mags isn’t for a 97. Ran 100 rds through it with no issues! I’m gonna buy 3 more mags, waiting ona buddy who’s trying to get me a deal.
    Nice.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Did you ask Beech Grove about the mag issue? They might have the second mag for it. Whoever brought it in, put several guns on consignment, and they had that listed as a 9mm. If there's a second mag, it's probably with one of the other guns he brought in.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning Master Chief...one day it might have to go to the Wizard for his magic.
    They are very nice when he is done with them. For me, capacity is the most important characteristic of an HD gun. I have a narrow hallway that leads to my bedroom. If someone breaks into my house at night I would just sit in the bedroom and call the police. That's their job. However, if the person mistakenly decided to come down that hallway all I want to do is fill it up with little "you're not welcome here" notes.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I love it carlos. Its like the twin to mine i posted earlier. Mines 11.5"
    Cant tell if yours is a sho-tay or not
    It's a 16", but someday I'd love to have an SBR version.

You are a flashlight show off. I'm jelly.

Do the Ranger Bands work well? I've never used them and have been using a cut up bicycle inner tube for awhile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom