• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Welcome home. Hope that means you have time to relax.

Thankfully yes. Due to the chaos that ensued today, someone else is taking my shift tomorrow so I have a day off.

I had to do the math, snow shovel ...... a million hours equals 114.16 years ! It's unlikely that you were at work that long ! :D
    ​(but I'm sorry that it felt like it)

:p

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got a pair of 10 round 1911 mags in the mail today. Gives me something to test out on Friday morning. Oh, that and a .357 mag load that’s pushing close to 1900 FPS with a 125g XTP. Should be fun.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Got a pair of 10 round 1911 mags in the mail today. Gives me something to test out on Friday morning. Oh, that and a .357 mag load that’s pushing close to 1900 FPS with a 125g XTP. Should be fun.
    Always fun getting stuff in the mail - I'm currently awaiting my brace for the Scorpion. :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

From Midway? I received six today but had gotten a notice they were backordered. I’m happy but confused. Pretty much a normal state.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    One of those put me in the hospital for a spell. On crutches for a spell. It was seriously modded. Go figure.

A friend of mine was killed on one of those...Running over 100mph and a Delaware State Trooper pulled out in front of him to get him to stop. After he hit the right front fender he flew off and hit a stop sign. Totaled the cop car also. Cop went to jail and cost the state a lot of cash.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A friend of mine was killed on one of those...Running over 100mph and a Delaware State Trooper pulled out in front of him to get him to stop. After he hit the right front fender he flew off and hit a stop sign. Totaled the cop car also. Cop went to jail and cost the state a lot of cash.

A whole lot of should not do's in that one.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    One of those put me in the hospital for a spell. On crutches for a spell. It was seriously modded. Go figure.

GSXR 1100 in 1987. Rode around CA while I was at the Presidio of Monterey. Then rode it to Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX for some more training. (Nuts were numb for 2 days after that 2 day trip). Then from San Angelo to home here in the Hoosier with one hotel overnight in TN due to rain.

There is probably a retired TX trooper somewhere that remembers me screaming up behind him at 150 mph and suddenly realizing what he was. Followed his contrary ass for about 40 miles at 60 mph and felt like I was WALKING. He kept eyeballing me in the mirror like he wasn't quite sure I was sane.

Good times!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    GSXR 1100 in 1987. Rode around CA while I was at the Presidio of Monterey. Then rode it to Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX for some more training. (Nuts were numb for 2 days after that 2 day trip). Then from San Angelo to home here in the Hoosier with one hotel overnight in TN due to rain.

There is probably a retired TX trooper somewhere that remembers me screaming up behind him at 150 mph and suddenly realizing what he was. Followed his contrary ass for about 40 miles at 60 mph and felt like I was WALKING. He kept eyeballing me in the mirror like he wasn't quite sure I was sane.

Good times!

I have spent some serious time in the warp factor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom