Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The last time i went to buy tires on the wifes car I caught the guy lying to me about the price and what the warranty was. I asked the other guy about it and he realized he just got his coworker caught and tried to sneak away. I told the first guy to give me my keys back and all of a sudden THEN he wanted to discuss it and fix his "mistake"/lie. I had to ask for my keys back twice before on the last time i was going to go over that counter and get them myself. I think he could tell on the last request that i was done talking to him. I didn't make any threats but i had to raise my voice the last time and say now while looking him in the eyes and subconsciously telling him i wanted to skull **** him.

Went down the road and bought the best tires they had. My goal wasnt to be a cheap ass. Just dont lie to me. At that point it doesnt matter to me if you fix it or not. If you intentionally lie we arent doing business. If you made a mistake, i can forgive that. I make honest mistakes too.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I scored the summer tires for Abarth when the manager quoted me an out the door price and forgot to include the installation. He honored his price and the repeat business for Buick. Sadly didn’t get that same deal again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom