Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Makes me wonder, is there a time or day of the week when you might catch better deals? Like Ebay, before smart phones. During the work day, you could bid snipe very easily.

Depends on the desirability of the item. I've scored some pretty good deals at 3 am and 1 pm. Of course, I've given all those savings back playing the "one more bid game"....

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Depends on the desirability of the item. I've scored some pretty good deals at 3 am and 1 pm. Of course, I've given all those savings back playing the "one more bid game"....

I have never bid what I would pay for it in person. I think the closest to "real cost" I've bid was 10 or 15% under. Somehow I won.. I prefer to buy in person, preferably cash. So no one will ever know..

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Ok, this is getting old. I've been up since 6am. I am on my way back to our Bedford park location, from our elk grove village location. I have 2 more electrical problems to fix, and finish cleaning for our grand opening at both locations. Here I am waiting on a broken down train in Chicago. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, look for the headline "evil out of state gun owner died in a pile of brass. Two other victims died in failed mugging, mother says they were good boys, ban guns."

Ok, yea I'm that bored/tired..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom