Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    If I buy one sh gets a cut.
    If I sell one she gets cut.
    If I sell one and a trade with cash is involved.....yeah you guessed it.....double cut cause I brought on home. This happened last week.
    Then I took the trade in and used it as a down payment on the soon to be mine Stealth Hunter and bingo....double hit again.....:):

She has a sweet deal

Well she does put up with a lot, so... :stickpoke:

is she lurking?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I've felt great the last couple of weeks but the full work weeks are starting to catch up with me. I should need to keep pushing and I will start to feel better. Yesterday's acquisition did a lot for my morale but my ex-GF must have sensed I was in a good mood. She had to start texting me. That took care of that.

She must have felt a shift in the force.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    This was a great week though. Got the P-01, got to try it out, spring should be in today, got new grips on the way, and I'll be trying out the new oil on it soon and see how it does.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I was wanting to wait until the new grips are on first. :)
    I sure love the look of the P-01, sweet!
    LOVE my P-01, and I'm sure you will as well! It's the oldest gun in my smallish collection and like yours has been completely Wizardized. This is the one that started me down the path of being a CZ fan. Wish I'd known you were after some grips, I have some black/gray LOK grips that I ended up swapping out for the frag-style OD grips below.

B93hKCv.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I think you'll enjoy yours a lot! There's really nothing to not like about the P-01... it's soft-shooting, and mine has been extremely accurate as well. And utterly reliable.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    LOVE my P-01, and I'm sure you will as well! It's the oldest gun in my smallish collection and like yours has been completely Wizardized. This is the one that started me down the path of being a CZ fan. Wish I'd known you were after some grips, I have some black/gray LOK grips that I ended up swapping out for the frag-style OD grips below.

B93hKCv.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I think you'll enjoy yours a lot! There's really nothing to not like about the P-01... it's soft-shooting, and mine has been extremely accurate as well. And utterly reliable.
    I was heavily thinking about those wood grips that you have in the picture. How did you like those? Beautiful P-01 !

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    When I was at the range the other day and tried the P-01 and it shot well, I thought that I might shoot it better than the Phantom, but then I picked the Phantom up and it was driving tacks too.
    Edit: I love them both!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I have two sets of those grips. I thought they were thick and slick. So they sit in the parts bin. I should sell them.

I mean they are great! Pm me if interested!
    Are they different styles? I can't imagine you got two sets of the same grips.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom