MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Shes afraid of her shadow :rolleyes:
    Ill find her the house she likes and ill buy land seperate. Thats whats gonna happen, but the new house is not going to have neighbors up my ass and will NOT be in marion county. Thats where im firm.
    You've drawn your line in the sand ! :rockwoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That's just beautiful. I'm not looking to live there... unfortunately. But I want to build a cabin and maybe a secure barn for 4wheelers and such. I just want somewhere to run away to.
    I've been running away to this little cabin on the property since 2012 ..... once the house is built (when my wife retires in about 4 yrs.), we'll bulldoze the cabin, and load it in a dump truck. But until then, I have a little hideaway to keep the rain off of my head.

IMG_0913%20adj-X2.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I've been running away to this little cabin on the property since 2012 ..... once the house is built (when my wife retires in about 4 yrs.), we'll bulldoze the cabin, and load it in a dump truck. But until then, I have a little hideaway to keep the rain off of my head.

IMG_0913%20adj-X2.jpg

That really is breathtaking.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Also for this P-01 box that I have that doesn't match my serial numbers. Should I just post the serial number and see who raises their hand?
    I know the box that left with the P-01 from me had the same S/N.... I did just did a double check and I do not have the box....TT?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know the box that left with the P-01 from me had the same S/N.... I did just did a double check and I do not have the box....TT?
    Yeah he hit me up. Somehow i mixed up 2 boxes that i gave to CZ members. So it will be easy to figure out. If youre saying you have a box that doesnt match then i bet you have bens box and he has yours.
    If i can help make it right somehow let me know. Im usually very careful on boxes so i dont know what i did

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Yeah he hit me up. Somehow i mixed up 2 boxes that i gave to CZ members. So it will be easy to figure out. If youre saying you have a box that doesnt match then i bet you have bens box and he has yours.
    If i can help make it right somehow let me know. Im usually very careful on boxes so i dont know what i did
    All mine are accounted for.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Good luck, cookie ! I hunted for many years before I found what was ideal for my wife and I. In 2012, I discovered my future home site. It's only 7 acres, but is all woods, and surrounded on all sides by more woods. I LOVE the woods !

IMG_1500-XL.jpg

Photo taken 10/16/2012

Living in the woods is good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom