MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Not sure that'll work, but not anything I can do... :dunno:

With my wife .... I always tell her that I expect "pre-birthday", "birthday", and "post-birthday". Sometimes it works, but usually, she just tells me to go fly a kite ! :D

.... I'm sorry that your disappointed.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    S.i.l. came over to check on baby. We got to talking, and now I'm looking at rec land across the country. We've been planning to go halvsies on properties in Montana, and Texas. But now I'm thinking something in Indiana too... now I'm putting my gunbroker skills to work on finding some land. Dreams are fun.

Last edited:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    S.i.l. came over to check on baby. We got to talking, and now I'm looking at rec land across the country. We've been planning to go halvsies on properties in Montana, and Texas. But now I'm thinking something in Indiana too... now I'm putting my gunbroker skills to work on finding some land.
    Cool

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    S.i.l. came over to check on baby. We got to talking, and now I'm looking at rec land across the country. We've been planning to go halvsies on properties in Montana, and Texas. But now I'm thinking something in Indiana too... now I'm putting my gunbroker skills to work on finding some land.
    Good luck, cookie ! I hunted for many years before I found what was ideal for my wife and I. In 2012, I discovered my future home site. It's only 7 acres, but is all woods, and surrounded on all sides by more woods. I LOVE the woods !

IMG_1500-XL.jpg

Photo taken 10/16/2012

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good luck, cookie ! I hunted for many years before I found what was ideal for my wife and I. In 2012, I discovered my future home site. It's only 7 acres, but is all woods, and surrounded on all sides by more woods. I LOVE the woods !

IMG_1500-XL.jpg

Photo taken 10/16/2012
    Beautiful. Ive been looking for the perfect one too. Im going to be picky because as you know, land ain't cheap

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    With my wife .... I always tell her that I expect "pre-birthday", "birthday", and "post-birthday". Sometimes it works, but usually, she just tells me to go fly a kite ! :D

.... I'm sorry that your disappointed.

That stinks, but at least you're getting it.
    Trying to be positive.

No big deal, I'll just have to shoot 88's :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Beautiful. Ive been looking for the perfect one too. Im going to be picky because as you know, land ain't cheap

Good luck, brother ! You mentioned that your wife doesn't want to be too isolated. In 15 minutes, I can drive from our place to the thriving metropolis of Spencer, IN. :D
    Hey .... they even have a Walmart ! Your place is out there waiting .... you just have to do the legwork, which can take some time and effort.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom