Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was up multiple times through the night with the baby - err toddler?

Anyway, I'm not sure what time it is, what time it was, or what time it will be.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Accuracy demands accuracy .... my electronic level measures in 1/100ths of a degree. The Blue Mink is ready ! :alright:

....I'll let the photos do the talking.

i-7RzKPXf-XL.jpg

That looks really good MM.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need some help, I need a holster for my P-07. I prefer OWB, but I don't know who to look at. I almost picked up Fobus at Plainfeild Shooting Sports this past weekend but wasn't sure about it.

My 75B is in an Alien Gear, but I am not sure I want to go that direction again or not.

Thanks.

I use a Kramer OWB Scabbard in horsehide on my P07. Love the things but it’s about an 8 to 10 week wait for delivery.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh, at work but not working.... perfect for a nap. Lol does your company at least pay for the service?

Yep. It's their truck they let me drive. They pay for the fuel too. It's a hand me down truck from my boss. When I started last Aug I got his truck and he got a new one. Not a bad hand me down- '15 Silverado 4x4

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Yep. It's their truck they let me drive. They pay for the fuel too. It's a hand me down truck from my boss. When I started last Aug I got his truck and he got a new one. Not a bad hand me down- '15 Silverado 4x4

Free gas, truck, and maintenance... I did the math for work last month... rumors of a promotion coming later this year.. a company vehicle for me would equate to ~$5/hour raise

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Free gas, truck, and maintenance... I did the math for work last month... rumors of a promotion coming later this year.. a company vehicle for me would equate to ~$5/hour raise

It was part of my terms for leaving my old job and coming here. I had a company truck at the old place and drive A LOT more now for work than I did before. If I had to drive my own vehicle for all that I would go broke on gas/oil alone.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There is not enough coffee to get me through this day. Running on 4 hours of sleep is not enjoyable, well for most people....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom