ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Thats a looker!

Area 419 or DIP rail.

Our resident optic expert will be along shortly to sell you on an Arken scope.

The curl in the walnut does show up well in that picture. It's easily the prettiest firearm I've ever owned. I already have an Arken SH4 4-16 on another rifle and a 6-24 on order, but intended for another rifle. I'm thinking I want this to be a "general purpose" range toy I guess rather than a dedicated bench or target rifle.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good morning : My People.!

Had to go (per my cardio tech wife) to the ER yesterday for a long check on my heart. Some PVC's and a slight gut bug had me kinda on the ropes the last few days. They drew blood and this and that...everything came up negative..YAY.!
    Supposed to take it easy for a few days. Mkay can do that.
    Been laying in the new bed for quite a spell - so now I am up early. Whatever. Finally gonna go shoot a new to me handgun, more on that later.
    Time to pray for the world, Ukraine, and all the other messes that abound 'round us.
    Pax Christi'

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Had to go (per my cardio tech wife) to the ER yesterday for a long check on my heart. Some PVC's and a slight gut bug had me kinda on the ropes the last few days. They drew blood and this and that...everything came up negative..YAY.!
    Been laying in the new bed for quite a spell - so now I am up early. Whatever. Finally gonna go shoot a new to me handgun, more on that later.
    Time to pray for the world, Ukraine, and all the other messes that abound 'round us.
    Pax Christi'
    Probably from lugging in that mattress?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Pax Christi'

Take it easy HB. You could probably use a couple of days of taking it easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom