Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    What a day I had. Up at 5:00am to be in Ft Wayne at 9:00am.Started on the 1st system and it wouldn't load a program it needs from their software center. Tried a 2nd machine with the same result. Spent the rest of the day waiting on their helpdesk to resolve the issue. Left after I was there for 8 hours with nothing to show except a large sum of money for sitting on my keister. I would rather of been doing things.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Is it too early for me to call dibbs?
    Standard procedure is calling dibs when I post the picture of the gun in my actual possession. Not before. If you aren't going to follow the rules, I'll need to reduce your VIP membership down to just a regular membership that doesn't include the various perks of VIP.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I haven't been able to get my HMR out to shoot this winter, but I hope I'm able to post a better performance in our SGE 'challenges' than I did last year. For that, I used a not-so-hot AR that I happened to have handy.
    Originally, it had a Bushnell 4-16X scope on it. Just today, I put a 20X fixed SuperSniper from Japan on it. Between a bit more (clear) magnification, a new support system (that's 29 lb. BullBag under the rifle), and a new pair of glasses ..... I hope my groups will improve.

It won't be long, and I'll probably be beggin' Tarzan to invite me down to HHRP for an afternoon, to sight-in the new setup. It's probably too early to start 'trash talking', but the SGE will be here before you know it !

(as always, click on photo to make BIG)

i-xSTX2vN-XL.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I haven't been able to get my HMR out to shoot this winter, but I hope I'm able to post a better performance in our SGE 'challenges' than I did last year. For that, I used a not-so-hot AR that I happened to have handy.
    Originally, it had a Bushnell 4-16X scope on it. Just today, I put a 20X fixed SuperSniper from Japan on it. Between a bit more (clear) magnification, a new support system (that's 29 lb. BullBag under the rifle), and a new pair of glasses ..... I hope my groups will improve.

It won't be long, and I'll probably be beggin' Tarzan to invite me down to HHRP for an afternoon, to sight-in the new setup. It's probably too early to start 'trash talking', but the SGE will be here before you know it !

i-xSTX2vN-XL.jpg
    Very nice looking rig.:yesway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Very nice looking rig.:yesway:

Thanks man .... when you're looking to take the trophy away from the accuracy maven, known as Spicy ....you have to have your ducks in order !

AND, that wild n' crazy Tarzan prompted me to buy my own drum throne for the coming season. Gotta have a height adjustable seat, ya know ,... it's the kittens nipples ! ;)

Check out the new take-down range seat ,under the bag !

i-tTWDVNx-XL.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

i-xSTX2vN-XL.jpg

I know at least 2 guys who love that line of glass! Both are pimps.

Happy birthday to CKW!

A greasy day, a beer(s) with Dad after, a stack of mail (goodies!), and Taco Twosday to top it All off.
    Got the handguard off the 6920, new Leupold mount on, Arisaka mount moved behind turrets. Removal of scope lever required for Clarence. Much testing needed.

New baseplates installed on 12 rd mags, "filler" plate from czcustom.com for 15rd OEM mag out of spec, won't fully seat. No bueno.

Talon grips en route. I am infected. There is no cure.

IMG_20220222_182554980.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom