• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    CKW and I worked the kitchen this afternoon.
    She made up some Potato and smoked sausage soup.
    It looks/smells delicious.
    I am about to have some.

The 15 year old is spending the night so it is :popcorn: and a movie. Tonight, we watch the last episode of the season with "The book of Bobo Fette" on Disney +
    The Mandalorian is involved. If you watch or are aware you will understand. If not :dunno:

The gardener makes a similar soup, high carb, so it's nap time after eating it for me.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Cap block cakes this AM for breakfast. My neighbor is cranking up his tree tapping operation again so I'll be buying some more syrup.
    If your neighbor is willing to part with some of the sap straight from the tap, take it. It is an incredibly wonderful drink ... light maple flavor, not too sweet. I've had it warm and cold ... it's very refreshing when cold.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’ve become a fan of the offset red dots. They always looked awkward on rifles but once I tried one, it really works out nicely. They let me run a more focused (pun intended) main optic while still giving me a very good close in capability.

One thing that I tend to flip flop on though is SFP vs FFP. I like the fact that FFP has consistent ranges for the various markings on the optic but those ranges can often be awkwardly placed unless you have exposed turrets and dial to the dot.

The thing I like about SFP is that I can adjust my reticle for the range. Once the dope is settled, I can enter the data in Strelok and generate some reference ranges. For instance, on a 1-8x, the top of the second dot might be 224 yards at 8x but I know that I can pull the zoom down to 7x to put it at exactly 200 yards. That’s handy with capped turrets.
    This is some serious CARLOS SPICEY WEINER, T-DOGG....technical data!!!!!
    :+1: will need more :coffee: to soak that in

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cap block cakes this AM for breakfast. My neighbor is cranking up his tree tapping operation again so I'll be buying some more syrup.
    There is no better way to eat breakfast than with a proper syrup. By this I mean directly off the tree and made right there. No middleman no preservatives no fat black lady bottle.......just the real deal.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Still available...

I wish one of you would remove the temptation...I already have two plus a compact.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Still available...

I wish one of you would remove the temptation...I already have two plus a compact.
    Just 3? Sounds like you need it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been saving these for TT. I knew he would return someday. :naughty:

m_60612d6ae107bb4a5f607b3e.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, still here. May have had a breakthrough to stop some proverbial bleeding, but still may take a bit. I'm hoping I can drop off the escalation part of this though in the somewhat near future.

Wrapped up the call about 11:20 AM this morning. I'm going to be comatose once this finally catches up with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom