Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Paging Mr 88...

tenor.gif

No idea what these go for though as its not my thing, but I know our friend loves these Sigs and 357 Sig.

Oh, that’s not too bad. Quite nice actually. A P226 in .357 Sig is a fantastic handgun. I’m not interested in another one but if someone needs one, that’s not too bad. Price is in line with what P226s go for.

If anyone has not shot a P226 in .357 Sig, you really aught give it a try. That’s a great combo. Maybe only exceeded by a P229 in .357 Sig, which is what’s on the hip as I type.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    For those that recently bought a CZ P10 FDE, if you are also a fan of Talon grips, their "Moss" colored grips are a good match for CZ's FDE. Of course black on FDE looks good too.

To my eyes the color match is better than in this photo.

View attachment 180839
    You just made me spend a little money. Man, your good at that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Oh, that’s not too bad. Quite nice actually. A P226 in .357 Sig is a fantastic handgun. I’m not interested in another one but if someone needs one, that’s not too bad. Price is in line with what P226s go for.

If anyone has not shot a P226 in .357 Sig, you really aught give it a try. That’s a great combo. Maybe only exceeded by a P229 in .357 Sig, which is what’s on the hip as I type.
    Maybe I'm still thinking in terms of 'the good old days', but that price seems a bit high to me. I've left my 226 in its' native .40, but like you 88', the P229 in 357 Sig is my often-carried and certainly all time favorite of Sigs ! :thumbsup:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Maybe I'm still thinking in terms of 'the good old days', but that price seems a bit high to me. I've left my 226 in its' native .40, but like you 88', the P229 in 357 Sig is my often-carried and certainly all time favorite of Sigs ! :thumbsup:

It’s not a great price but if it’s a factory .357 Sig, the price is not too bad.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening from the bottom of a Hefeweissbier. Lot to catch up on, been a productive off day.

Errands and lunch with Evilyn. We made a stand for my Smith knife sharpening system (similar to the lanksy). Met up with a local holster mfg and bought some goodies for testing. Picked up all Valentino supplies for school parties. Polished the day with Big Cheesy's from Rockford and the new Disney movie 'Encanto'. No complaints.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening from the bottom of a Hefeweissbier. Lot to catch up on, been a productive off day.

Errands and lunch with Evilyn. We made a stand for my Smith knife sharpening system (similar to the lanksy). Met up with a local holster mfg and bought some goodies for testing. Picked up all Valentino supplies for school parties. Polished the day with Big Cheesy's from Rockford and the new Disney movie 'Encanto'. No complaints.
    The 15 year old and I have watched Encanto. It was worth the time.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The saga of the Sig parts has ended. I contacted GrayGuns about the parts not arriving after almost 2 weeks since they were shipped and they asked that I give them 3 more days to arrive, as they have been seeing long shipping times on eastbound shipments. That was on Monday and sure enough, on Tuesday, USPS began scanning the package again. From Jan 24th until Feb 8th, it was MIA. It was finally scanned again on Feb 8th in Chicago, so I am assuming that it was shipped east on the pony express. The parts arrived today in good order.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The saga of the Sig parts has ended. I contacted GrayGuns about the parts not arriving after almost 2 weeks since they were shipped and they asked that I give them 3 more days to arrive, as they have been seeing long shipping times on eastbound shipments. That was on Monday and sure enough, on Tuesday, USPS began scanning the package again. From Jan 24th until Feb 8th, it was MIA. It was finally scanned again on Feb 8th in Chicago, so I am assuming that it was shipped east on the pony express. The parts arrived today in good order.
    My Lapua brass has been out for delivery for two days now....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom