• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Dove deeper into long range and precision shooting today and man did it get spendy $$$. Replacing my 20" 308WIN with a 26" 6.5 Creedmoor. Staying with the Howa 1500 platform, so it will just be a swapping of stocks/actions. Bought a complete rifle today with a Hogue stock, but I'll be keeping my KRG Bravo chassis.

I'll eventually be listing all of my 308 stuff, including the rifle (20" Heavy Barrel .308 1:10 twist, threaded 5/8-24), in the black Hogue stock. Federal and Geco 168gr match ammo, brass, bullets, dies, Dillon caliber conversion kit, etc. I'll be sharing all of my testing, tuning and reloading info for the rifle to the buyer along with targets to back it all up.

:spend::spend::spend::spend::spend::spend:
    The curse of rapid knowledge acquired by being all in like you are. You're going to have to start a subscriber only newsletter or start some other gun related business to write this stuff off as business expense or find some unsuspecting poor sucker who is crazy analytical and all in to be the R&D dept and then read all his stuff on a gun forum for free.

Last edited:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Didn't just worked. I am open to suggests tomorrow I'll be in the 6200 Stellhorn Rd area.
    Casa Grande for Mexican is right there in the same complex as Target.

If you like BBQ, Shigs In Pit is just north on Maplecrest.

Little bit NW from there, my grandmother always really liked River Bend Pizza.

Just south in the Georgetown area: Ziffles Ribs, Cebollas Mexican is really good, Angel’s Cafe…

If you wanna venture out more than that, there are several very good staples. Downtown, Coney Island, Powers Hamburgers, 816 Pint and Slice…

I could go on lol. All depends on what you like to eat!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My 2nd CZ followed me home.

View attachment 180424

It shoots great and I really like the feel of the Apex trigger.

Now I know I'm officially still sitting at 1 as 2 is 1 and 1 is none but will be looking at a DA in the future so then it'll be 2 as 3 is 2 and 2 is 1. I think I got it straight..

The CZ'ickness is upon you, bc ..... life in the happy lane ! :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom