The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just hope that Karma stays on point with these POS waste of Oxygen. It seems there is no escape anymore.
    We have been lucky enough here to have the continuous problem house directly behind us get sold off to some decent people. It was section 8 and drew in the worst.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    mushroom_cloud001.jpg
    We do have teeny, tinnie tactical nukes. Maybe this is just a pic of a dirty bomb magnified...... :flamethrower:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning again to all. Second cup of :coffee: down and brain is starting to function. Gonna be the last warm day here in Indy, with the high forecast to be ~68. Looking forward to walking in the woods for a bit to enjoy it before the colder days creep in. Hope everyone has a great day!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning

One more topcoat on the kitchen cabinets today and then I'm ready to reassemble after that dries. Looking forward to this project being done. 4 days of painting is enough to get me through winter.
    My wife told me to mention again, we have cabinets that need painted over here too. You’re welcome anytime. I’m sure cheesecake could be arranged.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I did not. Rollers mostly. When I paint the garage I'll probably use a sprayer though.
    We recently did our cabinets too but had a company come in and they used a sprayer and some kind of special paint, it is pretty hard when dried but it would have been nice to save the $$.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just hope that Karma stays on point with these POS waste of Oxygen. It seems there is no escape anymore.
    We have been lucky enough here to have the continuous problem house directly behind us get sold off to some decent people. It was section 8 and drew in the worst.

Like you said earlier, I'll just have to stay watchful and see if the local law sorts them out. I think the other family members will try to sell the ground once the estate gets settled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom