The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Trying to figure out best way to watch the Yellowstone show without paying an arm and a leg. I can get it thru Amazon for $15-$20 per season, but that puts me at $100 right off the bat. Hulu is a no unless we get the Live TV package for $69/mo. AT&T Watch doesn't have it and neither does Netflix.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Trying to figure out best way to watch the Yellowstone show without paying an arm and a leg. I can get it thru Amazon for $15-$20 per season, but that puts me at $100 right off the bat. Hulu is a no unless we get the Live TV package for $69/mo. AT&T Watch doesn't have it and neither does Netflix.
    I believe you can get the first 3 seasons on the free version of Peacock. If not you can sign up for the $4.99/month and cancel after you have binge watched.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I second Peacock. I did that very thing. Binged it. And just canceled the sub tonight. Will probably add it back when season 4 is done so I can watch that. Then do the same.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Stop over here...watch it. You know Mrs. Mcapo will feed you.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    That a commie rifle yes???
    Yes. don't have much in the way of AK mags. Hit up the Columbus gun show Saturday and maybe catch some cheap surplus. If not, I have a source for some good Romy mags @ $10 per.

Got a side mount and brand spankin' new Vortex Strikefire II coming from OP. Gotta love a holiday code!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Flinting skin again, ay?

To be fair I haven't seen a single episode. Looks interesting. Pickle Lady has me on the horror again right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom