The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Doc says no attack apparently. BP a little high but can't find any evidence of any damage. Xray normal. 2 lungs, one heart. Gonna go get a check up and probably a stress test this week.
    Well, that's not terrible news. My wife works in this field - EKG, DOPPLERS, HEART MONITORS, EEG, STRESS TESTS....everyday.
    You made my prayer list Rick. I'll be holding you up. Stand back, God is gonna do something incredible.!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well, that's not terrible news. My wife works in this field - EKG, DOPPLERS, HEART MONITORS, EEG, STRESS TESTS....everyday.
    You made my prayer list Rick. I'll be holding you up. Stand back, God is gonna do something incredible.!
    Most likely just need to get out and walk every morning and lose the 10# I've allowed to creep back. Ain't God's fault so I'll try and deal with my personal responsibility in a personal fashion. Feel free to pray for my personal motivation though. ;) :yesway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Standard Manufacturing continues to have some very good deals (I'm on their email list).
    Here's one that's good until midnight ! A nitrided BCG for $60 and free shipping .... that seems great, if you need /want one !
    Here's a link (even made it easy for you !)

Link: https://stdgun.com/5-56-223-300-bla...199456709&mc_cid=45b31d855c&mc_eid=c2242259fa

5.56/.223/300 Black Out Nitride Bolt Carrier Group

5.56/.223/300 Black Out Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
    ONLY $60.00!
    FREE SHIPPING!
    SAVE 50% TODAY ONLY!
    LIMIT 10 PER CUSTOMER

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Most likely just need to get out and walk every morning and lose the 10# I've allowed to creep back. Ain't God's fault so I'll try and deal with my personal responsibility in a personal fashion. Feel free to pray for my personal motivation though. ;) :yesway:
    I do like your enthusiasm, HB. You are always excited to be here. I'm almost always glad to be alive but there are days my stress goes up trying not to choke the life out of some jerk who desperately needs it.:mallninja:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    7cab972f0f09e02c980c3af740a6f50e.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom