The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    3:31 AM.
    Mouse woke to his maint alarm.
    Serviced the appliances.
    Brought in some kindling wood.
    Banked up a respectable fire in the box.
    Set everything for a nice warm long low burn.
    Should be good 4 more hours if I did my job right.
    Filled the humidifiers.
    Terrorist MyMy is on the couch, so I tucked her in.
    OK.....lets find some re-sleep now...:):

As we get close to "X"mas I pray we all find the true meaning of this holiday and rejoice in the positives and blessings we all have.

3 shopping days peoples. 3 more. But that is not the heart of this season. It is sharing time/love and compassion.

Bless you all.
    Many of us here have been reminded to be thankful and grateful for the time we get with those we would miss, should they be taken from us. Ben, several of my classmates have passed and a couple of them in their 40's. It's a wake up call for sure. None of the time we are allotted is guaranteed. My 75 year old BIL thought he'd surely outlive his 90 year old wife.
    Sounds like a productive morning already, my friend. I've been up since 0600. Fire is on the way out so I can clear the fire box. Oatmeal and coffee in and I'm on the laptop for a change. Water Furnace has the house at 71*. Cats are fed but still whining because their favorite seat (Barb) is still in bed.
    Hope everyone has a good and productive day. We spent yesterday with one of my oldest friends and his wife, moving furniture from their garage into the great room in their new Barndominium. They've officially started sleeping there while the finishing touches are applied. Broke bread with them in the new kitchen yesterday. I am very happy to see them in finally.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n gents, stay warm my friends, its cold out there today.

With my medical issues and seen too many of my friends and family have their days cut short, I'm thankful for every minute on this rock we call home. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Heck, the rest of today isn't guaranteed. Make it count, every minute, every encounter, every task and make sure your friends and family know you appreciate them.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning folks! :coffee:

After yesterday's screwed up range trip, I'm going to stick close to home today and clean the garage. A clean garage would be a wonderful Christmas present to myself.

Thanks for the reminder CM. Christmas is sneaking up fast this year. I keep thinking that I've got a week to finish preps up.
    Wouldn't it by ironic if you accidentally left your broom at the range yesterday after sweeping up your brass?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom