The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Evening all. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend.

We had no damage at the house from the storm Saturday morning. Just power out for a few hours.

I took my wife out on a date to Hollyhock Hill. I haven't been there since I was a teen. The food is still good. It was a nice time.

I could use some prayers, not for me, but for my uncle. My uncle is in the hospital on oxygen with Covid. I'm worried for him.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

We had no damage at the house from the storm Saturday morning. Just power out for a few hours.

I took my wife out on a date to Hollyhock Hill. I haven't been there since I was a teen. The food is still good. It was a nice time.

I could use some prayers, not for me, but for my uncle. My uncle is in the hospital on oxygen with Covid. I'm worried for him.
    Consider it done. :yesway:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Hoping he recovers fully.

I've never eaten at HH. Always wanted to try it but never have made it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    @churchmouse

This one's for you brother. Thank you for all that you've done for this small group of people that started out as just people with common interests and turned into a family full of incredible people who've been through hell and back. You are the very definition of strength, dignity and compassion.

With that being said, I dedicate this rifle in your honor my good friend. This will be used frequently to slap the hell out of steel during my range trips and will be a mag dump beast at Gala Events. She ain't the prettiest thing out there, but she's gonna kick ass and take names.

The CM-1 Dissipator:

View attachment 171234

View attachment 171235
    I find myself wanting to do a new build now. That's hot TD

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There has not been too much enthusiasm in this group for the really fancy CZs. Some of those built in this group would give any production CZ a run for its money.
    After the experiences we have shared with the pieces we have built its hard to accept a factory gun as optimized.
    If I bought one, I would not even fire it. I would hand it directly to the Wizard with my standard instructions.....make it yours. As I have done with all of the many CZ's I have been blessed to own.

And just an FYI.....The wizard and matt have all my 1911 tools. The Wizard is deeply emersed in that platform as he also got the 4 CD set I had from a renowned 1911 smith. We spent about 35 minutes on the phone tonight as he works his way into this wonderful arena. Do not be surprised if he turns out something slick.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    After the experiences we have shared with the pieces we have built its hard to accept a factory gun as optimized.
    If I bought one, I would not even fire it. I would hand it directly to the Wizard with my standard instructions.....make it yours. As I have done with all of the many CZ's I have been blessed to own.

And just an FYI.....The wizard and matt have all my 1911 tools. The Wizard is deeply emersed in that platform as he also got the 4 CD set I had from a renowned 1911 smith. We spent about 35 minutes on the phone tonight as he works his way into this wonderful arena. Do not be surprised if he turns out something slick.
    My 1911 is not even here yet and I am already thinking about small, subtle changes I may want the wizard to pursue with it (Starting with a fiberoptic front sight if I am not happy with the sight picture).

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My 1911 is not even here yet and I am already thinking about small, subtle changes I may want the wizard to pursue with it (Starting with a fiberoptic front sight if I am not happy with the sight picture).
    Making it yours. We'll need pics before and after.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Positive thoughts and prayers outbound.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom