The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Marion County Fish and Game wouldn't be too far either depending, and if you prefer outdoor ranges. Though it might get cold in the next few months.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really need to ge the leaf blower out and clean up at the shooting area at home. You can lose a lot of brass in the leaves.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Marion County Fish and Game wouldn't be too far either depending, and if you prefer outdoor ranges. Though it might get cold in the next few months.
    I should probably point out that living around Indy has really warped my idea of what is close.

My cousins that grew up in north central Wisconsin find out I traveled around 40 miles one way to work think I am going to another county or city, where I am not even leaving the city really.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I should probably point out that living around Indy has really warped my idea of what is close.

My cousins that grew up in north central Wisconsin find out I traveled around 40 miles one way to work think I am going to another county or city, where I am not even leaving the city really.
    I grew up in Jacksonville, FL. Largest city by area in the 48 contiguous states. Didn't think anything of driving all over the place.
    When we first moved here we would drive all over Indy since Hendricks county didn't have much at the time.

These days, especially since the pandemic started, and we have so much close by, I can barely stand to drive up US36 into the main part of Avon.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    The talk of mil-surp has me thinking.... Has anyone here gone through the CMP to get a Garand or have they been private sales? It appears overwhelming at first but it looks "easy" enough.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    In five minutes, I can be to my bank, the grocery store, the gas station, the pharmacy, the drug store and the shooting range.

Unfortunately, I spend most of time driving all over Canada.
    Same except for the range. That takes 15 minutes.

I hate having to go to the other side of town. My god it's like 7 miles away and 8 stop lights.

20 miles one way and I'm in Seymour. 20 the other way and it's Greenwood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom