The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    First off a thank you to all the INGOers who have put up with my multiple questions re 1911s. I do tend to perseverate when making large purchases as well as the 7 stages of negotiating with my better half:
    • Shock and disbelief. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings —”you want another gun? You have one already!”
    • Denial — “I said I was just thinking about it, I haven't bought anything”
    • Bargaining — “Its the last one I will buy (this month) and all the cool kids have one”
    • Guilt — ”I‘m sorry, I thought you said I could have fun”
    • Anger — ”Then why the **** did I work so hard for all those years!”
    • Depression — “Nothing to look forward to, maybe I will just stay in bed all day”
    • Acceptance — “Well, you have been doing all you chores and saving your allowance, and I am getting that long arm machine I wanted”

So today I found a new in box, discontinued Springer Range Officer that was reduced another $30 today and purchased for less than what the new Garrisons in black are generally going for. Now the waiting and watching begins.

THIS >>>>

I think you have just won post of the month. Excellent.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Well, just ordered the TK Thunder hammer for my non-performance center SW22 Victory. I have the TK Victory trigger to install, so figured I'd get the hammer as well since the combo is supposed to make the trigger pull really nice. Interested to see how that combo compares to my performance center trigger.

Also ordered a rail for my Mark IV competition. More goodies for my rimfires... :cool:
    I do like your rimfires!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    First off a thank you to all the INGOers who have put up with my multiple questions re 1911s. I do tend to perseverate when making large purchases as well as the 7 stages of negotiating with my better half:
    • Shock and disbelief. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings —”you want another gun? You have one already!”
    • Bargaining — “Its the last one I will buy (this month) and all the cool kids have one”
    • Depression — “Nothing to look forward to, maybe I will just stay in bed all day”
    • Acceptance — “Well, you have been doing all you chores and saving your allowance, and I am getting that long arm machine I wanted”

So today I found a new in box, discontinued Springer Range Officer that was reduced another $30 today and purchased for less than what the new Garrisons in black are generally going for. Now the waiting and watching begins.

THIS >>>>

Good choice. I like normal target sights for accuracy.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

THIS >>>>

I will be using this in future self-arguments. Genius.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

THIS >>>>

It's best to purchase firearms that look similar (I think I learned this from H45)
    Only clean one gun at a time (Also, I think it was H45). This combined with the above statement makes it look like you are cleaning the same gun. (Again H45)
    Also trading for a firearm is NOT buying a firearm. "I didn't buy another firearm, I traded ____________ for it." (While I didn't learn this from H45 I'm sure he's familiar with this idea)

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Howdy all back from another job. I have 2 more in the morning. Ordered the TandemKross Shadow mount for my SW22 PC now I just need to decide what optic to get.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's best to purchase firearms that look similar (I think I learned this from H45)
    Only clean one gun at a time (Also, I think it was H45). This combined with the above statement makes it look like you are cleaning the same gun. (Again H45)
    Also trading for a firearm is NOT buying a firearm. "I didn't buy another firearm, I traded ____________ for it." (While I didn't learn this from H45 I'm sure he's familiar with this idea)

Best spin-off post of the month ! :lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think FedEx is drunk.

My annealer that was supposed to be here yesterday, is now in Oak Park, MI (north of Detroit). And now it says scheduled delivery is tomorrow. :nuts:

So to recap:
    A) Eau Claire, WI
    B) St. Paul, MN
    C) Maumee, OH
    D) Oak Park, MI

WITAF is going on with FedEx??? :dunno:

1639089935777.png

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I think FedEx is drunk.

My annealer that was supposed to be here yesterday, is now in Oak Park, MI (north of Detroit). And now it says scheduled delivery is tomorrow. :nuts:

So to recap:
    A) Eau Claire, WI
    B) St. Paul, MN
    C) Maumee, OH
    D) Oak Park, MI

WITAF is going on with FedEx??? :dunno:

View attachment 170839

I know, Spicy, it's just bizarre right now ! After my new 'Wah' guitar pedal left Sweetwater Music, in Fort Wayne (New Haven, actually) ..... it went to Toledo, OH for almost a week ! It finally arrived today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom