The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Last spring, I ordered a complete P229 Legacy slide in .357 Sig to have a red dot setup. That slide ran $330 complete with sights, barrel and recoil spring. Today, I ordered an RXP slide that OCG had on sale for $430. Now, I need to sell the to get the new slide back into the good deal zone.

I’m trying really hard to be like T-Dogg but I struggle. My ‘deal’ $330 slide that would have cost an extra $100 to have cut to mount my RMR just got $430 added. I know I can make this work though. I just know it

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Last spring, I ordered a complete P229 Legacy slide in .357 Sig to have a red dot setup. That slide ran $330 complete with sights, barrel and recoil spring. Today, I ordered an RXP slide that OCG had on sale for $430. Now, I need to sell the to get the new slide back into the good deal zone.

I’m trying really hard to be like T-Dogg but I struggle. My ‘deal’ $330 slide that would have cost an extra $100 to have cut to mount my RMR just got $430 added. I know I can make this work though. I just know it
    Will that $330 slide fit a p228? And do I need special mags for 357 Sig?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Range trip today for the first time in a LONG time. Longer than I care to admit.

Shooting is a perishable skill. But I haven't had that much fun shooting that poorly in a long time.

And I remembered why indoor ranges stink, as the guy in the bay next to me shot my target 3 times, at 7 yards.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom