Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Speaking of dinosaurs, I always thought the Marlin lever action that Chris Pratt's character in Jurassic World carried was a nice looking rifle.

Please ignore the horrible trigger discipline...

View attachment 155418
    Same. It used to say on the Marlin website it was rated for Trex hunting. Appears theyve changed it up since the last time i looked.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all!
    I got the quad cranked up last night. 9:35PM for those of you wondering. 10PM is when I actually need to keep quiet. I was able to remove a broken bolt that holds the clutch bracket in place, so a big win there. The second bolt is also broken, but hopefully I'll get it removed as well. It's location isn't quite as accessible as the first one. The bracket that I ordered should be in today, so hopefully I'll be able to get it installed next week and remove the MacGyver-inspired solution that the previous owner instituted.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Two quarts low? Wonder if it was multi grade or synthetic.;)

0005aa97e2848feab99d0763a9f22a79.gif

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Nobody needs/wants a fun Tippman 22 or some 308 ammo?
    If i wasnt almost finished with one project and about to start another i would’ve taken it by now lol.

This is on deck. Never tinkered with 1911s before so i picked this up for $400 off another local INGOr. Itll probably end up being Mrs.BRCs christmas present when its finished and ill know a boat load more about the platform. 43EA9344-E8AC-4E97-A98E-402E57AA74AF.jpegThis is the only tinkering that has been done thus far (minus cleaning, oiling, polishing the barrel and other bits). I plan (among other things) to turn the barrel flush with the bushing and re-bevel it. I should have looked through the 1911 thread before touching it.
    5BD9CFFF-B7BA-4518-AADC-8F3C1317F150.jpeg
    Its a perfect start for a 1911 newbie though lol.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    45-70 is one those cartridges which people have loaded all over the map. In that rifle it will drop anything on the continent and a few others, don't know about dinosaurs, I've never hunted them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom