Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Glad you got to see him, sure he enjoyed it too. I was afraid I had somehow missed something and was going to feel like a real schmuck.

You're good bud. Much appreciate the thoughts.

Evening from the CC all. Just ordered this gem for the magpul bipod. Keep it modular. I do love options.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    No worries. I'll be burned out by Saturday and won't be able to shoot worth a darn. I'll forget and hold my mouth wrong. Haven't had a chance to shoot past 200yds since spring. Must have been a bad lot of ammo. I must have shot the other guys target. Yeah...I think I'm getting ready,

Besides the opportunity to make me look bad there is also the cause to think of. Bring your 5's guys.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No worries. I'll be burned out by Saturday and won't be able to shoot worth a darn. I'll forget and hold my mouth wrong. Haven't had a chance to shoot past 200yds since spring. Must have been a bad lot of ammo. I must have shot the other guys target. Yeah...I think I'm getting ready,

Besides the opportunity to make me look bad there is also the cause to think of. Bring your 5's guys.
    200 yards? I thought those 22 targets were at 350 yards.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I may not have mentioned that we will all be shooting only Remington Thunderbolts for the rimfire competitions.

I have a few boxes from the 1980's. Most are still ok. Sorta. I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom