- Factory Ram rubber floormats
    - Front windows tinted to match rears
    - Stepbars, flat chromed style
    - Tonneau cover, soft rollup style
    - Spray on bedliner
    - K&N cold air intake
    - Possibly the entire underside of the truck undercoated
    - Maybe an underseat storage setup for the rear seats
    If you wanna actually prevent rust, get it Ziebarted. Undercoating is usually $30 worth of material and $100 worth of labor they charge you $1000 dollars for and is mostly worthless.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Putting a solid list of people together to attend the FGE. As to my total involvement that is up in the air. Looks like 47 days out.
    my situation has me healing from multiple invasive surgeries so II can get strong enough for them to beat me the hell back down in an attempt to buy me some time through Chemo. Not being a negative Nellie just laying it out there. I will know more after the oncologist has his time with me.
    Regardless I promise to attend. Ricks porch might be a great way to spend a day.
    At the rate these guys are getting sick, it might just be you me and the wimmens sitting on the porch killing squirrels.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    25 hours Sat night into Sunday.....today feels like a blur.....yesterday was too nice out. It seemed like alot of Fort Wayne got their shovels out and just started digging....no locates of course......
    "WOW!!!!......I DIDN'T THINK that there would be a gas line there!!" (4 feet from the gas meter....Gees we must drill each one straight down, till we find dinosaur farts.)

811...Call BEFORE you Dig!!! Blowing gas is no Joke!!!!

Ok, off my soap box......:coffee::coffee:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I also can't believe how many commercial mowers are hitting our gas meters......texting and mowing.....not a good combination!!! Then, hitting it!!!! (I could CLEARLY see the tire tread on our riser sticking out of the ground!!) Oh, crap!!!! Load the mower and leave.....we'll just wait till the fire department gets a call from some passer by.......while the gas meter is whistling dixie.....with the amount leaking enough to heat a commercial building......for a month in January!!!! The words COMMON and SENSE cannot be placed together anymore.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    It’s a canning day for us. Spaghetti sauce, chili starter and Salsa. Strawberry watermelon’s come out of the garden later this week.
    This. So very this. Just this mornings haul. Picked some "day 'er 2 early" ones as well. Pickle Lady and I are out to Cincy for a concert tomorrow. Wednesday will be salsafication.

Ever tried packing cooked chili? And how are you and Henri?
    5f494a408f553d8673a6f90cd6aedb21.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom