Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So given the following three points of information; can anyone provide a good reason to not buy a $465 NIB Phantom:

1) My SP-01 Tactical by Wizard is awesome! Would definitely send the Phantom to him for the same treatment. But the Phantom is just a plastic framed tactical?

2) My P10C is one of my top two striker fired plastic wonder guns but do I really need (err...want) another plastic gun. Much prefer metal...

3) Maybe MindfulMind will sell me his 500 SW and I need cash on hand just in case. HAHA! That will never happen!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The 40Ps always fascinated me, not sure why. I could never quite get one to the point where I thought it was completely reliable. But, if it wasn't for the sight situation I would have hung on to them a lot longer.

Absolutely LOVE the 40P. Has enough recoil to be fun to shoot, without being punishing. Love everything about it except the sights. Now that 88 fixed the timing issue that caused jams it's fantastic.

The SA loaded man......the stainless loaded. You could not give me a Sig. No Sigs. NADA.

Hey, I have one of those! :D

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    So given the following three points of information; can anyone provide a good reason to not buy a $465 NIB Phantom:

1) My SP-01 Tactical by Wizard is awesome! Would definitely send the Phantom to him for the same treatment. But the Phantom is just a plastic framed tactical?
    O
    2) My P10C is one of my top two striker fired plastic wonder guns but do I really need (err...want) another plastic gun. Much prefer metal...

3) Maybe MindfulMind will sell me his 500 SW and I need cash on hand just in case. HAHA! That will never happen!!

I can not provide a good reason for you to not buy a phantom. I can only hope for your sake that you do.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

uh.......I've been trying to tell ya : (this is where I bought mine)

[h=1]NEW-CZ USA Bren 805 S1 5.56 FDE Rifle ! $CHEAP$ ![/h]
    twogunjay A+(3964) Add Favorite Seller
    Seller's Other Items

Factory New Condition
    FFL is required

Ask Seller a Question
    Watch

Immediate Checkout

Current Bid
    $1,349.99

Starting Bid
    $1,349.99

Enter your maximum bid.
    $

Minimum bid: $1,374.99

Buy Now Price
    $1,379.99

No Reserve!
    1 Bids Bid History

Time Left 15 min rule
    9h 34m +

Ending Time
    7/12/2018 10:07 PM

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I love the sig P6. They've went waay up since I bought mine
    Older sigs are good guns mostly. They need to be loved like a 1911 does. They like grease not oil (sigs I mean. Just saying older style guns arent like polymer 3 drops of oil type guns)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

The Phantom and Tactical feel like completely different animals as I'm sure you already figured out. I got rid of my steel framed SP01s because I wanted to. I only gave up the Phantom when I had no other choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom