• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am in the market for a very concealable wheel gun. I have a Charter Arms Bull Dog in .44 special but my daughter has taken a serious liking to it. So it is no longer my bug.

Looking for a sub nosed 5/6 shot in at least a .38. Other calibers considered.

Any ideas.

NNUA2IXh.jpg

I really like my 360PD for that application, the Gold Dot Short Barrel load makes recoil with 357 manageable and still has ~28% more energy than the 38spl+p loading. They are kinda pricey however

xs7I2W9h.jpg

Also I am a very weak willed person, decided to get a Shadow 2 and a Tactical Sport Orange instead of a 2011 I got tired of trying to find one I liked and the idea of $150+ magazines makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    NNUA2IXh.jpg

I really like my 360PD for that application, the Gold Dot Short Barrel load makes recoil with 357 manageable and still has ~28% more energy than the 38spl+p loading. They are kinda pricey however

xs7I2W9h.jpg

Also I am a very weak willed person, decided to get a Shadow 2 and a Tactical Sport Orange instead of a 2011 I got tired of trying to find one I liked and the idea of $150+ magazines makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Yeah I have about 20 of those magazines.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Oh hell no. No way that is worth $700. Maybe I am out of touch but oh hell no.

Well...you are out of touch. LOL

It is a bit steep without the original grips and no box but the -3 and -4's are the per-lock 686's to have and the "auction" prices reflect that and then some. Bare feet in the pic also a negative (sorry if the seller is reading this - but come on - lean over the table...)

I'd make him an offer but, like you, I am not north of $700.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well...you are out of touch. LOL

It is a bit steep without the original grips and no box but the -3 and -4's are the per-lock 686's to have and the "auction" prices reflect that and the some. Bare feet in the pic also a negative (sorry if the seller is reading this - but come on - lean over the table...)

I'd make him an offer but, like you, I am not north of $700.

Yeah I am seeing how out there I am right now. I would love to have a .357 snub as a Bug but holy cheese and crackers man.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    NNUA2IXh.jpg

xs7I2W9h.jpg

Man Dean, I don't think you own anything that isn't drool worthy... :drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom