Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Everyone should have at least one range toy that is the bomb. My 75 compact with Wizard lovin is that gun for me and always will be. I've had many converts showing off that gun and ended some trigger snob discussions as well... :yesway:

1. Someone wanted to trade a CZ 75 Compact for my Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380: I was tempted.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Went to Point Blank this afternoon, and put the first 70 rounds from the Sig 220 Elite downrange. It was smooth as butter. I LOVE that gun !
    It seemed to shoot more accurately than most any of my handguns ..... and man-o-man, I love that SRT trigger.
    I wanted to run it fast, hot, and hard, but I know that they frown on that. Guess I'll have to wait until I go down to the cabin .... there's no RSO in the woods ! ;)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Went to Point Blank this afternoon, and put the first 70 rounds from the Sig 220 Elite downrange. It was smooth as butter. I LOVE that gun !
    It seemed to shoot more accurately than most any of my handguns ..... and man-o-man, I love that SRT trigger.
    I wanted to run it fast, hot, and hard, but I know that they frown on that. Guess I'll have to wait until I go down to the cabin .... there's no RSO in the woods ! ;)

Glad you like it. Always good when a new gun shoots as good as you hope it does.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Gonna need to meet you at Point Blank sometime to run that bad boy. Don't worry, I'll bring toys as well :rockwoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Glad you like it. Always good when a new gun shoots as good as you hope it does.

For sure, my friend. You never know exactly what ya got until the trigger is pulled a few times.

Gonna need to meet you at Point Blank sometime to run that bad boy. Don't worry, I'll bring toys as well :rockwoot:

That would be great !

I'm trying to understand why you haven't jumped all over that yet? :dunno:

I was thinking of saying the exact same thing !

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    My son's first gun after he got his LTCH was the 75 Compact we lucked into. I upgraded it with the CGW Ultra-Lite Kit and a FO front sight. It turned out to be quite a shooter. And for the life of me, I can NOT tempt him to part with it. I've tried.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just to entice you...here is a bad pic of a surprisingly good Israeli surplus gun. It’s made the rounds of INGO and must have 1000’s through it. Incredibly smooth and surprisingly accurate.

839bdf18018fdec8dd72843e00747288.heic

Wow, that pistol looks familiar.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have always gravitated toward compacts. P-01, 75 compacts, 1911 commanders.

I've been the same. I tend to shoot compacts better than full size except maybe for the 1911s. Love my Commanders but a full size 1911 is still among my favorite shooters. I still have the 75B Compact that sucked me into this Czickness. It took a while though, as I really didn't succumb to it until BA showed me his satin nickel. Other's may be a bit better than that one, but BA's satin nickel was always the high water mark in what they could be to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom