IMG_0744_zpsyprtebir.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If he is your new personal trainer then you hit the jackpot.

1. Yes, but the $100 per hour seems a little steep but when he saw my $80,000 Jaguar he upped the fee he quoted me. :laugh:
    2. Plus, the $100 per hour range time was outrageous! :crying:
    3. I tried to pay him in 9mm ammo but apparently he has enough of that to last 100 yrs. :rofl:
    4. Yes, I think I'm funny. It's why I have no friends and only phone solicitors will talk to me. :whistle:
    5. This evening, I'm going to a home Bible study and they threaten to do a comedy intervention with me due to my emails while recovering from surgery (too much time on my hands :dunno:).
    6. Needless to say, my wife and I laugh together alot (if and when she'll even be in the same room with me :lmfao:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    1. Yes, but the $100 per hour seems a little steep but when he saw my $80,000 Jaguar he upped the fee he quoted me. :laugh:
    2. Plus, the $100 per hour range time was outrageous! :crying:
    3. I tried to pay him in 9mm ammo but apparently he has enough of that to last 100 yrs. :rofl:
    4. Yes, I think I'm funny. It's why I have no friends and only phone solicitors will talk to me. :whistle:
    5. This evening, I'm going to a home Bible study and they threaten to do a comedy intervention with me due to my emails while recovering from surgery (too much time on my hands :dunno:).
    6. Needless to say, my wife and I laugh together alot (if and when she'll even be in the same room with me :lmfao:)

All kidding aside...please.
    If KJQ is working with you then you can't help but improve.
    My brain tends to run a little fast sometimes too. Turn it off and listen to him, it will be well worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom