• Status
    Not open for further replies.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I had a nice evening at PB in Greenwood, even if it was crowded. Had enough time to send about 200 rounds downrange. The 85 Combat needs a little sight adjustment since it seems to shoot a little high and right. The SP-01 saw the most rounds today and seemed to shoot high. I had one FTF, but I'll blame that on my reloads. This is the first time I've been able to shoot in a month, so the groups definitely weren't the best. Hopefully as the weather gets colder, work will get less, and I can shoot a little more.

gZcdprr.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Me too. I might make a range trip tomorrow. If its raining I might pony up the money for an indoor one even.

I am rolling out to pacIndy's place tomorrow. 1 to pick up the 686. 2nd to measure up his place for a forced air A/C system. Then we start laying out the security camera system at my place. Never enough time. Never enough.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Just so you know how we poor school teachers live: I went directly to my small 6 lane range today on a Sat. (after buying some ammo and a gun from a member here) and the lanes were full, so I just went home.
    I never try to go on the weekend b/c of being so busy, I always go through the week since I know it's busy on weekend.
    Maybe I'll try to sneak over after Church on Sunday since I want to put my two CZs (75 B Omega & SP-01 Tactical) through their paces before I sell them to make room for a Shadow I intend to buy Monday.

I don't want to hear anymore talk of how cheap I am! :laugh:
    Buying 1 CZ a week for 3 weeks in a row: I want some respect! :rockwoot:
    Of course, since I keep my buying to below $1000, I know I'm not going to get it.

I can't believe I've gone from wanting a small 9mm CC for $200 to a used $950 Shadow 2, just for the range and I can't even carry it! :wallbash:

I actually carried my SP-01 Tactical today since I dressed sloppily with an oversized shirt, but I normally don't dress like that and must be more discreet, but I was going to end up at the range and needed the space in my carry-on luggage with wheels. :dunno:
    Doesn't really count when you sell 2 out of the 3 in 3 weeks, plus sold a few other guns.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    That is an over full Sunday sir.

I am rolling out to pacIndy's place tomorrow. 1 to pick up the 686. 2nd to measure up his place for a forced air A/C system. Then we start laying out the security camera system at my place. Never enough time. Never enough.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Didn’t doddg just buy that sp-01? What’s wrong with it? Seems odd to sell it for a shadow so quickly. Once you drop in the CGW guts and get the wizard to love on it, the sp-01’s are fully up to snuff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Didn’t doddg just buy that sp-01? What’s wrong with it? Seems odd to sell it for a shadow so quickly. Once you drop in the CGW guts and get the wizard to love on it, the sp-01’s are fully up to snuff.

The man is still feeling his way through the maze. If you have followed his progress (he is not shy about sharing it at all..:):) that he has even stepped into the price point is in and of itself pretty amazing.
    If he ever really gets to run some true hot rods he will need a cardiac response team...:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom