Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just so you know how we poor school teachers live: I went directly to my small 6 lane range today on a Sat. (after buying some ammo and a gun from a member here) and the lanes were full, so I just went home.
    I never try to go on the weekend b/c of being so busy, I always go through the week since I know it's busy on weekend.
    Maybe I'll try to sneak over after Church on Sunday since I want to put my two CZs (75 B Omega & SP-01 Tactical) through their paces before I sell them to make room for a Shadow I intend to buy Monday.

I don't want to hear anymore talk of how cheap I am! :laugh:
    Buying 1 CZ a week for 3 weeks in a row: I want some respect! :rockwoot:
    Of course, since I keep my buying to below $1000, I know I'm not going to get it.

I can't believe I've gone from wanting a small 9mm CC for $200 to a used $950 Shadow 2, just for the range and I can't even carry it! :wallbash:

I actually carried my SP-01 Tactical today since I dressed sloppily with an oversized shirt, but I normally don't dress like that and must be more discreet, but I was going to end up at the range and needed the space in my carry-on luggage with wheels. :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You should have made the road trip. Some good GPT. Maybe next time we can meet closer to your neck of the woods.
    I've got my Applied Ballistics range card, but I had a drywall guy coming to look at my ceiling. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    What size is the Allen Wrench for the CGW front sight grub screw? I’ve been all over town, and nobody has anything that dang small.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    What size is the Allen Wrench for the CGW front sight grub screw? I’ve been all over town, and nobody has anything that dang small.
    Not sure where you're located, but I know I've got a couple or more of those wrenches that come with the CGW front sight, which IIRC, is really a Dawson Precision FO sight. I also recall that you need to start the screw from the bottom of the sight, and once installed, then snug it down from the top before you put in the new FO rod. If you're around my general area, PM me and you can borrow/have one of my extras.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Im in Columbus IN. Doesn’t look to be within driving distance for an Allen wrench to Hamilton County.

If you have one you don’t need anymore, I’d gladly drop a few bucks in your paypal act. if you would drop one in an envelope. If so, PM me your act address.

Not sure where you're located, but I know I've got a couple or more of those wrenches that come with the CGW front sight, which IIRC, is really a Dawson Precision FO sight. I also recall that you need to start the screw from the bottom of the sight, and once installed, then snug it down from the top before you put in the new FO rod. If you're around my general area, PM me and you can borrow/have one of my extras.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Muwahahaha

H6YBXeT.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m not a shotgun person, but that’s awesome CM. I am a huge fan of Jurassic Park though and that makes me want one now too.

If you do find one brace yourself. They have not been imported since the assault weapons ban brought to you by Billery and company. They are seriously expensive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom