Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to have a nickel plated 586. That is one handgun that I genuinely regret letting go of. Most others are easily replaced but that one was kind of special.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It's good to do that once in a while. If you make a steady habit of it though, folks will think that you are retired or something.

Or dead... Next thing you know the spouse is posting up a classy with all your stuff, and then this thread grows by like a thousand posts overnight.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    You're in luck, I happen to have 2 of them! In all seriousness I put a set of calipers to the magazines and results confirmed what I thought. An empty mag was .798"-.801" wide, while a mag with 12 rounds came out to be .806"-.809". When I put the extra two rounds into the mags, they swell up to .812"-.814". That extra 3-5 thousandths is enough to have problems dropping the magazines. Sometimes they will fall out, but often they are slightly hung up. Looks like my options are to only load 12 rounds or try to sand/polish the magazines to fit a little less snug.
    If you shoot all of the ammo then when you go to drop the mags then they should clear without any problems, right? It's only dropping the mags while they are fully loaded with the two extra rounds.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Nope...it hasn't shipped yet and I'll be out of town. It will be a couple weeks before I even get to see. My LGS owner has agree to test fire it for me. He says its a new customer safety service he is implementing.
    Does he do this with all of the CZs that come in? That's not a bad service. There are some people in here that would enjoy that job.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Does he do this with all of the CZs that come in? That's not a bad service. There are some people in here that would enjoy that job.

He is the kind of guy that would deliver you a pizza with one slice missing.

Then some Friday he would show up at your door with two glasses and a bottle of Kentucky's finest from his collection.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I dropped the P10C off at FedEx this afternoon. Should take about 6 weeks for the turnaround, so I should get it back right about the time that the arm comes out of the torture device. It will be interesting seeing how they address the rotating striker issue. If it's done with just updated parts, I'll order the same for P10C #2 since that one does not have the anti-rotation channel in the slide like the new ones.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Also, got a shipment of .22lr in today. I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze another range trip in before Friday but with today's shipment and another that's enroute, my .22lr stock is looking much better now. I sure wish TargetSportUSA had a system that would automatically send a shipment each month. I'd love to subscribe to 500 rounds of 9mm and another 2000 rounds of .45 each month.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I dropped the P10C off at FedEx this afternoon. Should take about 6 weeks for the turnaround, so I should get it back right about the time that the arm comes out of the torture device. It will be interesting seeing how they address the rotating striker issue. If it's done with just updated parts, I'll order the same for P10C #2 since that one does not have the anti-rotation channel in the slide like the new ones.

When in the production run where the changes made? Wondering if this is something to watch out for on my P10C? Mine was bought used and has been through a couple INGOer hands within this thread - I am not even sure of the production date without looking.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Also, got a shipment of .22lr in today. I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze another range trip in before Friday but with today's shipment and another that's enroute, my .22lr stock is looking much better now. I sure wish TargetSportUSA had a system that would automatically send a shipment each month. I'd love to subscribe to 500 rounds of 9mm and another 2000 rounds of .45 each month.

I'm surprised there isn't an autosubscribe service for something like this honestly. I personally don't do those as I like to keep an eye on the market pricing, etc, but as you stated, there is a market for it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I stocked up on 9mm afew months ago . Good 9mm at $170 a case shipped. That's the best deal I could find. I wont say online how much I bought but I'm good for a long time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom