Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've thought about buying gold/silver but it is a complicated world full of fees and confusion...
    Indiana no longer has sales tax on gold and silver bullion. No fees (slight markup over spot) other than shipping if you buy online, no shipping local obviously .
    I buy stuff I can hold in my hand. I do not do paper investments for precious metals. Those are only worth the paper like our dollars. If everyone tried to cash in on their paper gold money we would instantly have a financial collapse. There isnt that much gold in the world to back it up.

I think platinum is a very good investment right now. Some agree some disagree. Welcome to the market lol

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I talk to him every day and can't keep it straight...
    LOL. Yeah but I have a general consistancy of the type I buy. And certain ones I keep. Deffinately keep more than I get rid of. I like to throw a curve in things too sometimes. You know what I mean :)
    I hope we can get the 416 out soon. Technically a mr556 but it's the 416 to me.

Last edited:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    yeah but it's all cool stuff :): except maybe the coolers and cups. That's was kinda dumb but I had to see what better. Yeti, Rtic, Orca, Ozark, pelican, lol.
    No more yeti though.

Wood, sand, rocks.... We should have an INGO meet and greet with TT's wife where she spends the whole time ******** about everything he collects. He may not have liked it, but I had a great time!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wood, sand, rocks.... We should have an INGO meet and greet with TT's wife where she spends the whole time ******** about everything he collects. He may not have liked it, but I had a great time!
    Yeah screw you man. I was trying to eat my burrito in peace but noooooo you had to get her all worked up about all the **** I buy and collect. :):
    Besides guns

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

That is a nice looking wheel gun isn't it?

Yes it was.

Saw that, and that he is interested in a Glock 43 as a partial trade (which I have an extra of) and while that wheel gun looks nice, it just doesn't fit what I'm into.

I've never owned an S&W revolver, only a Colt and a few Rugers, but again, the big revolver is just not something I've been into for a couple of decades.

He is trickling out some nice guns. Will have to keep an eye on the classies to see what's next.

I want just one revolver. I don't like shooting them as much as my semi's, but I do want one for the collection.

That is my favorite revolver model. Had a 3" as an "oh ****" gun because if I was shooting them with it, i had to keep the last one for me. Those are very popular overseas or were.

I met up with TopDog at the range a while back and he brought a 686+ Talo edition. I enjoyed shooting that revolver more than any other I'd ever shot.

This is crazy **** right here. It is like we are all huddled on a branch over the classy's.

Pac is just gonna have to PM in future with any cool stuff.

I was wondering why he doesn't just post in this thread first. Would save him a lot of time doing a whole post in the classifieds... :laugh:

Looks like I will get me a 686.....:dunno:

I need some help.

I need more .357 ammo.

I need a sweet leather holster.

Thank you for picking that up. Now I don't have to sell blood or abuse my plastic further... :thumbsup:

Lol, this is quite entertaining.

Right? :):

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    You deserve it. Before I know it you'll be buying guitars and telling your wife they're for me....

Since I bought my Collings, I'm not really allowed guitar shopping much anymore. Avatar is similar (but not actual) model I have.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Man, this thread should get it's own TV series. Something like 'Comedians get Coffee in Cars' but with CM getting guns with Czickoos.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning all

Last night was quite entertaining.
    I am happy that CM is getting that Smith, it really wasn't what I'm after in a revolver. I'd like a 4" model someday though. I should really get back on track soon, this path I veered onto is getting a bit interesting.

I hope everyone has a good day today.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Since I bought my Collings, I'm not really allowed guitar shopping much anymore. Avatar is similar (but not actual) model I have.

But do you know how to play it or do you just polish it and stare at it like TT does?

Should have seen the look on his face when we went out of town and they accidentally gave us a 1 bed room.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning all

Last night was quite entertaining.
    I am happy that CM is getting that Smith, it really wasn't what I'm after in a revolver. I'd like a 4" model someday though. I should really get back on track soon, this path I veered onto is getting a bit interesting.

I hope everyone has a good day today.

I'm with you in the preference for a 4" barrel, though I will say the 5" 686+ was not bad. Not a fan of a barrel larger than that though. I need to talk to TopDog and see if he's ready to sell that 686+ yet... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom